Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

Mister Appointment said:
FantasyIreland said:
Should we now be thinking of giving him a deadline before withdrawing the contract offer and allow him to leave?

Personally I think should call his bluff and demand he either signs a new contract or finds a club willing to pay a transfer fee this window. Otherwise he trains alone until he leaves on a free. I know it'll never happen but that would be my way of dealing with Mr Milner.

Likewise.

FantasyIreland said:
Should we now be thinking of giving him a deadline before withdrawing the contract offer and allow him to leave?

Yes we should, it should have been the middle of July 2014

chris85mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:

In hindsight,definitely,but I don't suppose the club envisaged his protracted piss taking..

FantasyIreland said:
chris85mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:

In hindsight,definitely,but I don't suppose the club envisaged his protracted piss taking..

Bingo. The lying twat said "it's just about playing time and I just want to play more" when what he meant was "it suits me and Liverpool for me to string you long until next summer when they can give me a massive pay day and don't have to pay you a fee".

Twat.

Mister Appointment said:
FantasyIreland said:
chris85mcfc said:

Bingo. The lying twat said "it's just about playing time and I just want to play more" when what he meant was "it suits me and Liverpool for me to string you long until next summer when they can give me a massive pay day and don't have to pay you a fee".

Twat.

Like i said last week, if what you are saying is true then it sounds to me that Milner has outwitted the Barca boys, which is a bit worrying really

Given that we could have got £15-£20 million last summer, we should have sold him then if he wasn't willing to sign. I can't believe we let him string us along, its not a big shock that a footballer has strung a club along and shafted them at the final hurdle, im just surprised we've sleptwalked into it happening to us

chris85mcfc said:
Like i said last week, if what you are saying is true then it sounds to me that Milner has outwitted the Barca boys, which is a bit worrying really

Not really. I'd be more concerned if it was Kun, Silva, Vinny, etc. This is more him playing the club because of the situation we were in last summer with regards homegrown players and our FFP restrictions. The fact that he's gone about it this way doesn't change his limited value to the squad, but it does change the perception of him. A twat and an idiot. He'll be huffing and puffing all the way to a Europa League spot next season.

Mister Appointment said:
chris85mcfc said:

Not really. I'd be more concerned if it was Kun, Silva, Vinny, etc. This is more him playing the club because of the situation we were in last summer with regards homegrown players and our FFP restrictions. The fact that he's gone about it this way doesn't change his limited value to the squad, but it does change the perception of him. A twat and an idiot. He'll be huffing and puffing all the way to a Europa League spot next season.

In that case why are you so upset?

Last week you were saying his monetary value to the club was what was pissing you off, now its just because he's being a twat

I can understand the monetary arguement but couldn't give two hoots about the way he acts tbh

chris85mcfc said:
Mister Appointment said:
chris85mcfc said:

In that case why are you so upset?

Last week you were saying his monetary value to the club was what was pissing you off, now its just because he's being a twat

I can understand the monetary arguement but couldn't give two hoots about the way he acts tbh

I think he's a twat for various reasons. Because of the money we'll lose, because he's going to a rival, because he hasn't shown the club any respect since last summer, because yesterday's performance was like that of a invisible man and even lacked his trademark aggression and willing running. All those things make him a dripping twat with bells on. His career will go backwards like that of most of the players who have left in the last couple of years. It's a reality he's clearly prepared for.

Personally I can take a season without trophies if it means weeding out those who don't have the commitment, the backbone, the ability to be in our squad. Milner currently tops that list.

Re: Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

As I've said before. They're all mercenaries now. Not actually in it to play football and progress. Anyone who believes that bullshit is foolish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.