Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

Think we should sell him this window for whatever we can get and go out and buy someone else. If the players we want aren't available then make do with what we have but for me Milner can go ASAP. Was dogshit yesterday our worst player by some distance and I have no idea why Navas is taking the shit he is whilst nobody has said much of anything about the wannabe scouser.

In short he needs to sign up or fuck off.

warringtonblue said:
Apparently our valuation of his worth, and his own, are miles apart

Well he will not good for dressing room.. we need a TEAM if he is on the way out he wont add to the team building in a positive way

Re: Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Milner has played our club like a violin. Has betrayed our manager and downed tools yesterday.

Fuck him off now or let him rot.

Sadly, neither will happen. Technically limited bit of British beef at best.

Oh, but he can run.

Yep but he has history of doing this we should of give him last summer to sign or told him we would sell you

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Milner has played our club like a violin. Has betrayed our manager and downed tools yesterday.

Oh, but he can run.

I think that is an extremely harsh assessment.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Oh, but he can run.
How has he betrayed Pellegrini?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Oh, but he can run.
Do you think that he really downed tools yesterday or just had a poor game at a time when we desperately needed him to dominate a game?
No question he was poor and ineffectual and it was absolutely the right thing to hook him. I also think that the game marked the end if the road for this "negotiation" but downing tools?

Not looking for an argument as I was not at the game and so can't properly justify my view. I'd just be very disappointed if this was the case. Thought he was better than that.

bluekev1969 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Oh, but he can run.
Do you think that he really downed tools yesterday or just had a poor game at a time when we desperately needed him to dominate a game?
No question he was poor and ineffectual and it was absolutely the right thing to hook him. I also think that the game marked the end if the road for this "negotiation" but downing tools?

Not looking for an argument as I was not at the game and so can't properly justify my view. I'd just be very disappointed if this was the case. Thought he was better than that.

Just my opinion, bud.

I got a bit of stick a few months ago by suggesting he was a holding a gun to our heads, on the premise of playing more games.

He was exposed on a number of fronts yesterday. I even thought he was pretty rude to Natalie Pike when she interviewed him coming off the team coach?

Bog-standard responses and walked off in a huff when she stated we wanted him to stay a couple more years, without even his usual lip-service soundbite.

The manager has taken him at his word and I believe there has been a real shifting of the sands the last couple of weeks.

He's stopped trying to talk him up behind the scenes when asked questions.

He had an absolute shocker yesterday and if he was foreign, would probably have got it in the neck more than he has?

His lack of technical capacity is even more pronounced when he's only in the team because we could not select anybody else, with Yaya and Samir missing.

I want the best for City, he wants the best for himself. I don't have a problem with that.

What I do have a problem with is the way he has gone about it, costing City the best part of a £10m fee - on top of his previous transfer and wages.

He's a decent impact squad player, nothing more. He obviously feels different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.