Jo can play. And he seems like a nice lad.

The goal he scored shows that there's a bit of talent in there. Jo's got a lot of problems though. The guy has a severe lack of tenacity, little drive and absolutely zero aggression. His awareness in the box is poor in the sense that he often doesn't realise how good the chances he's getting are and as a result doesn't finish them clinically enough. There was one instance against west ham where the ball fell to him in the are and he just leaned back and spooned it high and wide, and numerous ones alst night. Proper strikers' eyes light up when the ball drops to them anywhere near the box and they finish them, I get the feeling Jo often doesn't realise how good a chance is when he gets one. He drifts along far too much and doesn't impose himself on the game. The premiership seems way too tough for him and he really eneds to man up if he's gonna cut it here, which I don't think he will.

I think Mancini likes him because there is a bit of talent in the lad, he's young enough to improve and he's also versatile enough to play on the left side of attack as back up to Balo (unlike RSC and Ade) and he adds a bit of height for us to aim for. I'll still be astounded if he cuts it here though

He's crap, average at best.

Anybody who equates him to £18m worth is kidding themselves.

Took his goal well, but lacks urgency and aggressiveness, decent striker would have had at leat a hat-trick last night.

The only reason he is still is, is because we own his contract and hasn't been able to do it anywhere else.

A Kia Joorabachian production.

GX Blue said:
Jesus Christ.

HES RUBBISH, AWFUL, CRAP, SHITE!!!!!

What is wrong with some of you people.

Dont you know that if you back every single City player no matter how garbage they are it makes you a better City fan? Whereas have the audacity to actually tell it how it is leaves you open to such classics as "You're not a proper fan" and my personal favourite "Sod off to the swamp you rag"!

GX Blue said:
Jesus Christ.

bit strong that mate, he's a talented lad who asnt adapted well to the English game. not the first wont be the last the most recent example i can think of is forlan for the shite, absolutly crap in iengland, bangs em in for fun abroard

He's not a world beater but he doesnt act like hes one either! Just gets on with it, hope he keeps improving.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's crap, average at best.

Anybody who equates him to £18m worth is kidding themselves.

Took his goal well, but lacks urgency and aggressiveness, decent striker would have had at leat a hat-trick last night.

The only reason he is still is, is because we own his contract and hasn't been able to do it anywhere else.

A Kia Joorabachian production.

I suspect it's the 'ive been following city for 2 years and had my first wank at an away day brigade' who are starting pro-jo threads.

OrigamiNinja said:
GX Blue said:
Jesus Christ.

Dont you know that if you back every single City player no matter how garbage they are it makes you a better City fan? Whereas have the audacity to actually tell it how it is leaves you open to such classics as "You're not a proper fan" and my personal favourite "Sod off to the swamp you rag"!

and if you criticise a City player on here The Sheikh might see it and think we are ungrateful bastards.

OrigamiNinja said:
GX Blue said:
Jesus Christ.

Ha, you're bang on mate.
Im not one of these idiots that will boo my own players at the game but when im talking with City fans we should be able to tell it like it is.
He isnt a good player.
I dont hate him or anything, im sure he is a nice lad (see post title) but lets face facts. HES WANK.

timesprout said:
GX Blue said:
Jesus Christ.

bit strong that mate, he's a talented lad who asnt adapted well to the English game. not the first wont be the last the most recent example i can think of is forlan for the shite, absolutly crap in iengland, bangs em in for fun abroard

Well hes been abroad to Turkey and flopped there aswell.
He just isnt good enough for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.