JO - Everton on Loan

mancityvstoke said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
mancityvstoke said:
waves bye bye to EFC the bin dipping scumbag with a big fat mouth. :))

darker shades mate?

tough guyz
i especially liked 'WALTON IS WHERE I LIVE FELLA, COME DOWN HERE IF YOU THINK I'M ALL TALK.'

Calling out a 17 year old PMSL

Walton? He's in the nick lol
lol wouldn't suprise me if he was

Just seen on SSN that city are in talks with eerton over jo and that jo is with everton at there scotland training camp??? why aint he with us in germany

plus just seen eerton have signed defender from hamburg so looks like they could be selling lescott... swap for jo :)

soz if already posted

Doyaldinho said:
CITYROBBO said:
ninjamonkey said:
Not for me. Shouldn't be helping our main rivals for 5th place, not unless we are getting something in return i.e jo on loan in return for them selling lescott to us.

I wouldn't say loaning jo is helping them would you haha

Think he had a strike rate of 1 in 2 for Everton, we'll see what happens anyway. :)
5 goals in 12 matches, 3 of them were a hatrick in one match, and i dont know about the others, so he could only have scored in 3 matches out of 12 at the most.

Etchy said:
Just seen on SSN that city are in talks with eerton over jo and that jo is with everton at there scotland training camp??? why aint he with us in germany

plus just seen eerton have signed defender from hamburg so looks like they could be selling lescott... swap for jo :)

soz if already posted

Que?

keemcfc said:
Doyaldinho said:
CITYROBBO said:
ninjamonkey said:
Not for me. Shouldn't be helping our main rivals for 5th place, not unless we are getting something in return i.e jo on loan in return for them selling lescott to us.

I wouldn't say loaning jo is helping them would you haha

Think he had a strike rate of 1 in 2 for Everton, we'll see what happens anyway. :)
5 goals in 12 matches, 3 of them were a hatrick in one match, and i dont know about the others, so he could only have scored in 3 matches out of 12 at the most.

He is total crap. He is the crappiest player in the history of the universe.

EFC said:
WHAT HAVE YOU WON SINCE 1969 THOUGH? FUCK ALL... OH A FIRST DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP, SORRYYYY - WE HAVEN'T BEEN RELEGATED SINCE 1953 FELLA. A PROPER FOOTBALL CLUB.

MATTY, OPPOSITE DIRECTION INDEED. WHEREAS WE'RE IMPROVING SEASON UPON SEASON YOU ARE GETTING WORSE. AS SEEN OVER THE PAST TWO SEASONS, LAST SEASON YOU LOT FINISHED LOWER THAN THE SEASON BEFORE WHEREAS WE FINISHED 5TH FOR THE SECOND TIME ON THE BOUCE. REMIND ME THE LAST TIME CITY FINISHED TOP 5? 1968.

This, could well be the most incorrect statement I have ever, ever read. You are not improving, you have now reached your peak. Moyes has got the best out of the players possible; they can't give anymore as are only average to good players at best, and you don't have enough money to buy better. You are now at your pinnacle. We, however, are improving. You are getting a city reject on loan; where as we are chasing Eto'o, Terry and Tevez. You do the maths.......!!!!

ill just leave this here.

<a class="postlink" href="http://img7.imageshack.us/i/ohdearxgv.jpg/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img7.imageshack.us/i/ohdearxgv.jpg/</a>

Sam Eto's work visa said:
LOL Surely you mean.....Watching my side LOOSE a cup final Something I will never do again.

That's a pretty bold statement to make. Am pretty sure city are not guaranteed to win every final they're in :-)

dancity19 said:
EFC said:
WHAT HAVE YOU WON SINCE 1969 THOUGH? FUCK ALL... OH A FIRST DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP, SORRYYYY - WE HAVEN'T BEEN RELEGATED SINCE 1953 FELLA. A PROPER FOOTBALL CLUB.

MATTY, OPPOSITE DIRECTION INDEED. WHEREAS WE'RE IMPROVING SEASON UPON SEASON YOU ARE GETTING WORSE. AS SEEN OVER THE PAST TWO SEASONS, LAST SEASON YOU LOT FINISHED LOWER THAN THE SEASON BEFORE WHEREAS WE FINISHED 5TH FOR THE SECOND TIME ON THE BOUCE. REMIND ME THE LAST TIME CITY FINISHED TOP 5? 1968.

This, could well be the most incorrect statement I have ever, ever read. You are not improving, you have now reached your peak. Moyes has got the best out of the players possible; they can't give anymore as are only average to good players at best, and you don't have enough money to buy better. You are now at your pinnacle. We, however, are improving. You are getting a city reject on loan; where as we are chasing Eto'o, Terry and Tevez. You do the maths.......!!!!

Are you that retarded you cant distinguish the difference between improvement and a wealthy invester? This is football, not bank wars. The improvement is displayed on the pitch and you havent even played a preseason game yet. Its like turning up to a wank contest with the biggest balls, still doesnt mean your going to jizz first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.