JO - Everton on Loan

1qwerty said:
just pure conjecture on your behalf .... I know for a fact that Jo has NOT had a full medical , the procedue he went through on Monday was just an assesment that all Everton players go through before they start training to ensure that their fitness levels have been reasonably been maintained during their summer break ,nothing more , A full medical prior to signing a transfer can take 3 days at Everton they are that stringent , Mikel Forsell was actually introduced to all the 1st team squad and given a tour of Bellefield , our old training ground prior to a medical and he was not signed due to a knee problem that was discovered , Sean Davies was the same , ?Take it from me , this is a loan deal

Except he is not an Everton player is he? he is a City player. If it was a loan deal it would of been wrapped up very quickly. We will see. As you well know, this will end with Lescott a City player.

1qwerty said:
below is a quote from Carlo nash hen asked about Joleon

"do you think that Joleon will stay?

Carlo Nash: Joleon's a fantastic player and a great guy to have around. All the lads want him to stay and we're more than confident he will. We had a great year last year and we're all keen to see the side stay together. "

I understand your point, but what else would you expect off of a professional?

"do you think that Joleon will stay?"

Carlo Nash: No, he's shit and a proper knob. All the lads are putting to for his train fare. In fact, the only reason I conceded any goals was because I was transfixed by his ugliness, and helplessly stood distracted as the ball sailed past me. We had a good year last year, but Joleen was nothing to do with that, he's the leech of the team.

1qwerty said:
just pure conjecture on your behalf .... I know for a fact that Jo has NOT had a full medical , the procedue he went through on Monday was just an assesment that all Everton players go through before they start training to ensure that their fitness levels have been reasonably been maintained during their summer break ,nothing more , A full medical prior to signing a transfer can take 3 days at Everton they are that stringent , Mikel Forsell was actually introduced to all the 1st team squad and given a tour of Bellefield , our old training ground prior to a medical and he was not signed due to a knee problem that was discovered , Sean Davies was the same , ?Take it from me , this is a loan deal

Not like he isn't familiar, he's played for us recently so I don't see how he would be treated any differently fitness wise to anyone else in our squad. A medical isn't always necessary, Fellaini couldn't of had one before he joined but he was a safe bet as he'd played shortly before signing.

Damocles said:
1qwerty said:
below is a quote from Carlo nash hen asked about Joleon

"do you think that Joleon will stay?

Carlo Nash: Joleon's a fantastic player and a great guy to have around. All the lads want him to stay and we're more than confident he will. We had a great year last year and we're all keen to see the side stay together. "

I understand your point, but what else would you expect off of a professional?

Carlo Nash: No, he's shit and a proper knob. All the lads are putting to for his train fare. In fact, the only reason I conceded any goals was because I was transfixed by his ugliness, and helplessly stood distracted as the ball sailed past me. We had a good year last year, but Joleen was nothing to do with that, he's the leech of the team.

No he should just tell the truth...

I cant wait for him to go tbh......i invited him round to our house last week for a meal and he frightened the fooking life out of my kids.

The poor sods have not slept since with constant nightmares.....

Hahaha Carlo Nash. Were the journalists short of people to interview that day?

vbr said:

It was taken from the Everton website , a quote he made on everton TV not to some bumpkin journo who'd have probably put his own twist on it anyway , The squad are very close knit and there's no cliques or outsiders , they are all mates who work together no matter what level of the squad they're at . One of the criteria Moyes uses before he signs aplayer is if he'll fit in with the rest of the ' lads ' A policy that gets the best out of the players ... prima donnas are put in their place straight away

''I understand your point, but what else would you expect off of a professional?

Carlo Nash: No, he's shit and a proper knob. All the lads are putting to for his train fare. In fact, the only reason I conceded any goals was because I was transfixed by his ugliness, and helplessly stood distracted as the ball sailed past me. We had a good year last year, but Joleen was nothing to do with that, he's the leech of the team.''

can i just say that Nash actually didnt play last season so he actually wouldnt be possible to say that and also like 1qwerty said everton are a very close knit side and i dont see him slagging anyone off. and anyway chance are the only reason the Jo deal is taking so long iss because City have put an offer down for Lescott including Jo and Everton are awaiting the return of Lescott fro his extended break and leaving it to Lescott to choose if he stays or goes. which i wouldnt like to put a bet on which he chooses

1qwerty said:
vbr said:

It was taken from the Everton website , a quote he made on everton TV not to some bumpkin journo who'd have probably put his own twist on it anyway , The squad are very close knit and there's no cliques or outsiders , they are all mates who work together no matter what level of the squad they're at . One of the criteria Moyes uses before he signs aplayer is if he'll fit in with the rest of the ' lads ' A policy that gets the best out of the players ... prima donnas are put in their place straight away

Is that why Fellaini can't speak English yet?

vbr said:
1qwerty said:
vbr said:

Is that why Fellaini can't speak English yet?

Oh my god WTF has Fellaini's command of English got to do with it ... ? I used to go out with a French girl , neither of us were fluent in each others language but we could communicate with each other on the friendliest of terms , at least 3 times a day .... :)

Sorry if it's been posted before.

efc__1246976421_spt_ai_everton_training_03.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.