JO - Everton on Loan

alera said:
IN NO WAY whatsoever is th Jo loan deal connected to Lescot 100% guaranteed forget Lescott for a minute you lot are desperate to offload Jo we are happy to have him thats a totally seperate issue from Lescott it might turn out that you do get him in the end but some of the prices qouted on here are laughable

If you honestly believe that you are deluded stupid or both.

I'm sorry but I have to agree that Jo COULD be a separate issue for the following reasons: he's shit, he's expensive and he's disruptive.

And arabs are very clean people who invented the bidet!

will be so funny if we unveil Lescott tomorrow, wonder if any of these mickeys will be back on then to apologise?

SPUDDY said:
IN NO WAY whatsoever is th Jo loan deal connected to Lescot 100% guaranteed forget Lescott for a minute you lot are desperate to offload Jo we are happy to have him thats a totally seperate issue from Lescott it might turn out that you do get him in the end but some of the prices qouted on here are laughable

I don't necessarily think that there is a direct correlation between the two deals (i.e. the Jo deal is financially linked to the Lescott deal) but to 100% guarantee they aren't linked is a touch naive, you'll be paying us a fee of some description, and making a wage contribution and (possibly) have an agreed sell-on clause in the deal. Any one of these three things could be used at a later date to sweeten the Lescott deal.

At the very least this loan deal will be helping to keep the relationship between the two clubs a positive one.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
TGNIX said:
Dream on boys you're not getting Lescott, when has he ever made it clear he wants to go and sign for Manchester City? I haven't seen or heard of any sources so far other than when he was training with England and even then nothing was said about him 'Wanting' the move, why would he anyway City going to struggle this season like they did last season, maybe have a good second half but you can't just buy a team and expect to get into the Top four or even win the league need time for your players to gel.

For Everton to sell Lescott we'd need alot more than you's seem to be willing to pay i heard you bid £15m for him, with us having to pay Wolves a sell on fee, and also having to pay out the rest of Lescott's contract because he has not requested a transfer then your £15m would turn into £7.5 mil, can't buy a decent centre back with that, so if we sell Lescott it won't make much sense.

Personally i think Jagielka is a much better centre back.

Obviously i'm an everton fan and i dont mind Manchester City hope you's have a good season as long as you's don't finish above us, oh and keep ya flithy hands away from our players we dont want your dirty Abrabian money!

Simples smackhead - we are rich,and you are not.
And,as we live with a system called "capitalism",that means money talks.
So keep your dyslexic "Abrabian? - wtf?" racist shite to yourself and get a job,you self-pitying wank.

haha... some nobheads on here i see.

It wouldn't make sense for Everton to sell Lescott since we only have Yobo and Lescott fit and £15m is a joke, just because you have a rich owner doesnt mean your going to do fuck this season or the next like you done fuck all in all the previous season i can rememeber, your a shite football club thats won fuck all! money won't buy you success, atleast Chelsea where decent before Abramovich come along!

Barry is shite, Santa Cruz is shite, and your whole team is shite, so unless you go and spend another 200m trying to attack these tops players that dont want to join you's because you can only offer them money, no european football or nothing... No Hope!

Even if you do buy lescott, Moyes - the best manager in the league will just go and buy something better with your money.

TGNIX said:
Dream on boys you're not getting Lescott, when has he ever made it clear he wants to go and sign for Manchester City? I haven't seen or heard of any sources so far other than when he was training with England and even then nothing was said about him 'Wanting' the move, why would he anyway City going to struggle this season like they did last season, maybe have a good second half but you can't just buy a team and expect to get into the Top four or even win the league need time for your players to gel.

For Everton to sell Lescott we'd need alot more than you's seem to be willing to pay i heard you bid £15m for him, with us having to pay Wolves a sell on fee, and also having to pay out the rest of Lescott's contract because he has not requested a transfer then your £15m would turn into £7.5 mil, can't buy a decent centre back with that, so if we sell Lescott it won't make much sense.

Obviously i'm an everton fan and i dont mind Manchester City hope you's have a good season as long as you's don't finish above us, oh and keep ya flithy hands away from our players we dont want your dirty Abrabian money!
love the way you mention jagielka is better. . . . . suddenly you didn't sound so confident

TGNIX said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
TGNIX said:

Simples smackhead - we are rich,and you are not.
And,as we live with a system called "capitalism",that means money talks.
So keep your dyslexic "Abrabian? - wtf?" racist shite to yourself and get a job,you self-pitying wank.

haha... some nobheads on here i see.

It wouldn't make sense for Everton to sell Lescott since we only have Yobo and Lescott fit and £15m is a joke, just because you have a rich owner doesnt mean your going to do fuck this season or the next like you done fuck all in all the previous season i can rememeber, your a shite football club thats won fuck all! money won't buy you success, atleast Chelsea where decent before Abramovich come along!

Barry is shite, Santa Cruz is shite, and your whole team is shite, so unless you go and spend another 200m trying to attack these tops players that dont want to join you's because you can only offer them money, no european football or nothing... No Hope!

Even if you do buy lescott, Moyes - the best manager in the league will just go and buy something better with your money.

Is that why you are having to borrow some of our shite?

Personally I dont think Jo is shit. He gets in the Brazil squad, still very young and has a good goal scoring record.

People seem to assume hes damaged goods and no one will want to sign this guy either on loan or permanently and that Everton are doing us this massive favour.

Be plenty of takers for Jo on a season loan and probably permanent deal for £8 - £10 million. Inter were interested in January.

Not really hard to see whats going on....

I am perfectly relaxed and believe Lescott is comming to city. If we sign him and people what to believe the deals are not related thats fine with me.

Matty thats a fair point and the truth probably is in and around that im not naive enough to think money dosnt talk especially in football BUT at the moment Moyes is insisting that NONE of our top players will be sold (to those in and around the club ) now that could quite easily change but for it to change the player will have to ask to leave at present City andEverton ARE NOT in discussions about a deal for Lescott.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.