JO - Everton on Loan

Stated fee everywhere was £18 million. So how do you know its £7 million ?

Moyes went on record as saying they couldnt sign him at the end of last season as we wanted back the £18 million we paid !

£7 million might have been the downpayment with the rest in installments...

Does it matter anyway hes never going to play for us again and we hardly need the cash....

alera said:
Stated fee everywhere was £18 million. So how do you know its £7 million ?

Moyes went on record as saying they couldnt sign him at the end of last season as we wanted back the £18 million we paid !

£7 million might have been the downpayment with the rest in installments...

Does it matter anyway hes never going to play for us again and we hardly need the cash....

Yeah it was stated everywhere because Thaskin tried to make it look like he was loaded making a big signing. You're right it 4m down payment and the rest based on performances goals sucess etc. Upto now we have paid 6-7m and aslong as he doesnt turn out for us thats all we pay, thats one of the reasons we are trying to get him off the books.

Like I said it doesnt matter to us and I couldnt care less. But where are you getting these numbers from ?????

Gwladiator said:
Rumours going around us Evertonians is Lescott will go for £14m plus Jo permanently. This would satisfy both parties as you lot don't seem to want to pay more than £15m and want to get rid of Jo, we want Jo and value Lescott at about £20m.

that's what i heard, is it true moyes is close to walking out.

crob said:
Gwladiator said:
Rumours going around us Evertonians is Lescott will go for £14m plus Jo permanently. This would satisfy both parties as you lot don't seem to want to pay more than £15m and want to get rid of Jo, we want Jo and value Lescott at about £20m.

where did you hear that? (about moyes)

crob said:
Gwladiator said:

I just heard Richards, Jo and cash. I think deal is close.

No way Richards will be going to Everton. Less than no chance I would think. He has just signed a 5 year deal and is on £55k a week. No way Everton could afford that even if we let him go and he was willing to take such a huge step down !

alera said:
No way Richards will be going to Everton. Less than no chance I would think. He has just signed a 5 year deal and is on £55k a week. No way Everton could afford that even if we let him go and he was willing to take such a huge step down !
Tell me how its a step down when everton always finish above city you might have money now but talking the talk doesnt mean city will walk the walk and until then everton are the better side teams on paper doesnt win points and prizes

bubjeeps said:
alera said:
Tell me how its a step down when everton always finish above city you might have money now but talking the talk doesnt mean city will walk the walk and until then everton are the better side teams on paper doesnt win points and prizes

richards considers it a step down and will not go to everton, unless a big club comes in for him he will stay at city.
everton need to sell lescott before they can sign anyone so they will accept dunne + £15m +jo on loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.