Jo to Everton ?

Re: jo to everton

Soulboy said:
Fantastic idea to let Jo go on loan to Everton.

We're chasing 6th. or 7th. in the league, we're desperate to get European football for next season (otherwise our ability to attract quality will be seriously threatened)... and we help out one of our closest rivals.

I'd laugh if it wasn't so fucking stupid.

If we want to give him games then get him to a Championship team.

Or is it that we've already given up on finishing in the top 7 already?

And what about our UEFA Cup campaign? A couple of injuries and we're back to playing Vassell... and that's good management is it?

Good grief.
On the other hand, it could be a stroke of genius by Hughes. Have you not been watching Jo recently? He is basically CRAP and therefore would only harm Eveton's chances of success...but don't tell Moyse that!

We shouldnt be loaning players to sides competing directly with us in the league even if wethey are shit. If we won our game in hand we would only be 6 points behind Everton. If Sunderland win today they go above us.

DOnt get me wrong TBH and Jo are completely shit and we nned to get rid of them but it should be permanent deals or loans outside league o italy, spain, germany etc.

lionheart said:
Soulboy said:
Fantastic idea to let Jo go on loan to Everton.

We're chasing 6th. or 7th. in the league, we're desperate to get European football for next season (otherwise our ability to attract quality will be seriously threatened)... and we help out one of our closest rivals.

I'd laugh if it wasn't so fucking stupid.

If we want to give him games then get him to a Championship team.

Or is it that we've already given up on finishing in the top 7 already?

And what about our UEFA Cup campaign? A couple of injuries and we're back to playing Vassell... and that's good management is it?

Good grief.
On the other hand, it could be a stroke of genius by Hughes. Have you not been watching Jo recently? He is basically CRAP and therefore would only harm Eveton's chances of success...but don't tell Moyse that!

Right. So a former Manager of the Year, a manager of a top 4 team in the past few years, a manager who is currently chasing 6th. place in the league, yet again, is clueless. And that Hughes is selling him a pup?

No. What it tells me is that Hughes hasn't a clue on how to play Jo and how to get the best out of him. So he's just washing his hands off him... while Moyes might actually turn the lad into a bit of a star and confirm Everton's qualification for Europe this season.

And if Jo is crap? Nothing lost. Everton pay the wages till the end of the season, while we're one short on our playing staff. And they've at least got another body to call upon while we're one short, even though is squad is already pitifully thin.

And that makes sense to you?

Roll on the end of the season...

Have to agree better for him to rot on the bench than help a side in direct competetion in the league.

Its not just the playing staff at city that are weak.

this is a good move for us. This means that we have a striker lined up IMO. Another thing i cant understand is how can a play learn and develop in the premier league when he is loaned out abroad.

What people seem to be ignoring is everton have a very good team and manager and a 9 point lead.

Jo plays for Brazil and has the ability. Its pure stupidity to loan him if we are getting nothing in return.

I couldnt give a fuck about developing him as a player if hes not in our team.

Have you seen how crap Jo is ?

It would have to be a very desperate manager with no forwards or money that'd take him off our hands......

worst forward city have ever had

Have you seen how good moyes is ? They have cahill and arteta. He will get good service and they will get goals out of him.

We are in direct competetion with them and we should not be strengthening them for free. What part of this dont you understand ?

svennis pennis said:
A real shame he hasn't cut it.

I have a horrible feeling he will start to score there and give them the lift they need.

I will be surprised if we don't have a striker lined up. Productive talks in London could be a clue!

Talks in London could be the Drogba swap for Robinho. Really hope that doesn't happen. Why get a striker that has "lost his passion for football"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.