Jo

BobKowalski said:
BornBlue said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Oj2seeffot said:
how dare you my name is oj and i live in seeffot in devon.

I don't think so:-

Google said:
Your search - seeffot devon - did not match any documents.

Bye bye sock robber

Jesus Christ you actually Googled seeffot devon?? FPMSL!!

No he didn't. Seriously he is winding you up.

We all know Seeffot is in Holland

Located on the banks of the river etihsetihwdnader yea i know it ;)

Oh..........................Jo.

I've just seen the highlights of Everton. That dive would've scored 'nil point' in my local swimming baths. His touch for his first goal was lucky..........and that 'hand ball' looked outside the box for the second penalty.

Ah, well, typical City!

svennis pennis said:
Bluestones said:
vbr said:
Great goal son. Stick it to that twat Hughes and hopefully he wants to come back in the summer.

What he said.....

Jeesus. Lets see how he does for the rest of the season before we start calling Hughes a twat eh. We won today so I suppose it gives some of you an excuse to get in your Hughes digs now.

Well he did alright for his debut didn't he :D

scottyboi said:
Project Rain said:
Hopefully now idiots will see just what a quality player he can be. This is EXACTLY what is wrong with City fans, instant success or else it's not good enough. Go on Jo keep it up lad.

lol you think one goal makes someone quality calm down you starting too sound like a scouser.

No, but 2 certainly helps :D

BornBlue said:

Thats the place. Twinned with Tipssec Nosidoog, Russia which is about 20 kms from Chernobyl. Some horrible sights there let me tell you :)

BobKowalski said:
BornBlue said:

Thats the place. Twinned with Tipssec Nosidoog, Russia which is about 20 kms from Chernobyl. Some horrible sights there let me tell you :)

oh-no-you-didnt_jpg.jpg

Great debut by Jo. If you take into account he is not match fit, not as sharp as he can be and was playing in a totally new system and with different players he had a great game.

You can see that there is a really good player there. It just needs coaxing out. Considering he spent the whole game being smashed into by O'Brien and Cahill his hold up play was really surprising. Why you have loaned him out I don't know, you have a terrific striker there. It's a shame that because we have a chairman that is a total bell end we will never be able to afford him.

A few things you lot have said though are really baffling. Lucky touch for his first goal? Watch it again, he just makes a show of the centre half.

If he looks at the big picture then yes, Everton will not be able to maintain their league position for much longer. we will pass them next year. Villa now have, they wont catch the top 4 positions. However if he is happy then I wouldnt blame him for staying.

What are you basing this on? Because you're certainly not basing it on previous seasons were we have out-matched clubs that have spent more than us. Why wont we be able to maintain it? We still have a better side than you lot, regardless of your insane spending.

He's playing with a bunch of clobbers

What? Disregarding Robinho we have a player in Arteta that is miles better than any player you have. Just because you recently watched us play Liverpool, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool again and we haven't passed them off the park doesn't mean we can't play.

Everton1878 said:
Great debut by Jo. If you take into account he is not match fit, not as sharp as he can be and was playing in a totally new system and with different players he had a great game.

You can see that there is a really good player there. It just needs coaxing out. Considering he spent the whole game being smashed into by O'Brien and Cahill his hold up play was really surprising. Why you have loaned him out I don't know, you have a terrific striker there. It's a shame that because we have a chairman that is a total bell end we will never be able to afford him.

A few things you lot have said though are really baffling. Lucky touch for his first goal? Watch it again, he just makes a show of the centre half.

If he looks at the big picture then yes, Everton will not be able to maintain their league position for much longer. we will pass them next year. Villa now have, they wont catch the top 4 positions. However if he is happy then I wouldnt blame him for staying.

What are you basing this on? Because you're certainly not basing it on previous seasons were we have out-matched clubs that have spent more than us. Why wont we be able to maintain it? We still have a better side than you lot, regardless of your insane spending.

He's playing with a bunch of clobbers

What? Disregarding Robinho we have a player in Arteta that is miles better than any player you have. Just because you recently watched us play Liverpool, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool again and we haven't passed them off the park doesn't mean we can't play.

I agree! <put's on tin hat>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.