Jo

So how you guys going to cope when Jo isn't shipped out in January? And gets more game time. Fun times ahead :)

We need to help RM. If we can just get the photos of him back from Jo then we wont have to pick the embarasing Brazilian ever again. Make sure we get the negatives too ;-)

He is fucking awful! I cant help but like the lad but he is so shit that he makes Samaras look good! Sorry Jo lad but it's time to fuck off home to Brazil & find yourself, your ball control, technique & skill that you lost.

Yes he isnt the best player in the world

But games like yesterday he adds so much more than goals.

How many of Harts goalkicks did he lose in the air?

Ill say this. Look at all the games he has played this season. Spot the common theme. Its not a fuckin fluke FFS

Hes playing for a reason. Amazing how clueless some of our fans are

foley87 said:

Ill say this. Look at all the games he has played this season. Spot the common theme. Its not a fuckin fluke FFS

What a player Everton are missing out on...can't believe they sent him back.

foley87 said:

Nor is the case that we have won any premier league matches because of Jo.
He has been a passenger in games we have won against poorer sides. Against better teams, we can't afford to carry him.

It amazes me that you have the gall to suggest that people are 'clueless' for seeing what is blatantly fucking obvious. Jo is just out of his depth in the premier league! And with any other fit and available strikers ( RSC and Ade are for sale/sold),he wont ever get a start.

And, can you seriously imagine any other premier league club paying actual money for him now?

17 pages and 24 hours of slagging off one of our own players - a player who didn't pick himself, who was not playing in his position, who put a shift in, and who was part of a team that that got what could prove a very important point away to an exceptional Arse performance.

Let in lie FFS!

foley87 said:

Finally someone spots the bleeding obvious

foley87 said:

In many ways I agree, but even by his standards he didn't play well last night, but the reason he plays in games like last night (and AJ doesn't), is that he does what he's told to do by Mancini, he defends the left side, and holds the ball up for others.

AJ is obviously more exciting, and against lesser teams than Arsenal he'll play, and get goals, but he gives the ball away a lot, and against a team like Arsenal, when you're not going to have the ball that often anyway, you can't afford to give it away cheaply, and Jo doesn't.

I don't think he'll go until the summer either.

GaudinoMotors said:
17 pages and 24 hours of slagging off one of our own players - a player who didn't pick himself, who was not playing in his position, who put a shift in, and who was part of a team that that got what could prove a very important point away to an exceptional Arse performance.

Let in lie FFS!

Fair play normally but Jo is an exception. He's made 19 appeances and scored once. He cleared off to Brazil without permission while at Everton who he said were a better club than City. When a cross comes in Jo actually ducks out of the way. He dives and rolls around to gain an advantage (cheats) and his first touch is awful. When clean through on goal he either dives or falls over.

He isn't an integral part of our team he is a liability and just because he is wearing a City shirt I can't pretend I support what he's doing. Mancini knows best but I think (and hope) that he goes in this transfer window. I'd really like to know what his position is because he isn't like any centre forward I've ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.