Jo

just not good enough in these types of games, unfortunately a liability, it was if we were with 10 men last night.
and by the time johnson came on the rest were spent as a force.
squad player at the very best.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Dreadful, dreadful game for the lad. And once again I found myself cringeing with embarrassment when the fucking pansy (no
other word for the lad) was rolling about in agony after getting tapped on the fance

he wasn't even tapped on the face, it was a light brush of his snood! Johnson should have been on from the start. I think its a farce that Jo got a start before him!

He is absolutely painful to watch play. I don't know what Roberto sees in him, but it is time to let this lad move on to lesser football where he belongs. He just doesn't have what it takes. Mario can't get healthy and Dzeko can't get here soon enough to see this guy in the rear view mirror.

Now that we have signed dzecko thankfully that will prob be the lads last game he will start or even play in.

I try not to slag players off but i have to say that last nights performance from Jo was probably one of the worst i have seen in a City shirt - he was abysmal - and that's being kind

whilst i'm on a roll - where the fook does Richards think he is playing - cos it certainly isn't right back!!

It just highlights the danger of buying a player who has a good goalscoring record in an inferior league.I stand to be corrected,but I think his record in the russian league was something like 44 goals in 77 games.

I like many others do not like slagging the players off but somebody left the letters 'KE' off the back of his shirt last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.