Joanna Yeates - Student murdered

tweetstreet said:
I wonder if you'd feel differently if something like this happened to a member of your family.

People like Ian Huntley serve no dicernable (sp) use to the human race, they are sub human and a drain on society.

I have always said I would happily pay for the bullet when it comes to him, And that would be to good for him.

And if it was a member of my family or someone i loved i'd say a bullet would be to good for him i shudder to think what would enter my mind as punnishment in that case

Then I would ask the family of the criminal if they'd like to do the same to you, etc. etc. etc.

I will never advocate it, all I would do is have special solitary confinement prisons which are literally a hell hole for these people to live in, let them suffer properly, killing them a) makes you no better than them and is murder b) doesn't give your dead loved one any solace or comfort because it's too late and they wouldn't advocate you to do that most likely, because most people don't advocate cold blooded revenge killings c) it gives the criminal an easy way out, and if they're that mental to do such things then they won't really give a shit anyway.

if found guilty they should strap him to a chair, and let her dad have a go at him with a cricket bat.

tweetstreet said:
I wonder if you'd feel differently if something like this happened to a member of your family.

People like Ian Huntley serve no dicernable (sp) use to the human race, they are sub human and a drain on society.

I have always said I would happily pay for the bullet when it comes to him, And that would be to good for him.

And if it was a member of my family or someone i loved i'd say a bullet would be to good for him i shudder to think what would enter my mind as punnishment in that case
No worries, Id aim the headshot myself. satisfied?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
tweetstreet said:

Then I would ask the family of the criminal if they'd like to do the same to you, etc. etc. etc.

I will never advocate it, all I would do is have special solitary confinement prisons which are literally a hell hole for these people to live in, let them suffer properly, killing them a) makes you no better than them and is murder b) doesn't give your dead loved one any solace or comfort because it's too late and they wouldn't advocate you to do that most likely, because most people don't advocate cold blooded revenge killings c) it gives the criminal an easy way out, and if they're that mental to do such things then they won't really give a shit anyway.

I'll sort of agree with you there stick them in a prison where it's actually a punishment (think of the film Pappilon) and your about right. These days the punishment does not fit the crime though.

Why should the likes of Huntley have anything more than a bed and a chair in their room? TV's and PS2's are not a human right.

tweetstreet said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I'll sort of agree with you there stick them in a prison where it's actually a punishment (think of the film Pappilon) and your about right. These days the punishment does not fit the crime though.

Why should the likes of Huntley have anything more than a bed and a chair in their room? TV's and PS2's are not a human right.

agreed, along with permission for police officers to batter them if provoked in any way(not to be abused), no contact with the outside world, no coverage of them(banned in papers), electric fencing surrounding their compound and they should be forced to do some form of work(making things or summit) to help contribute to society indirectly.

Something along the lines of one of those hardcore American prisons would be suitable imo.

ElanJo said:
I don't particularly like how suspects get plastered all over the papers nowadays (was it always this way?)

Was having the same discussion with someone else the other day, and I agree.

Honestly can't remember how it used to be, even though I remember Sutcliffe and such. We didn't have round the day news items or the internet then though.

mackenzie said:
ElanJo said:
I don't particularly like how suspects get plastered all over the papers nowadays (was it always this way?)

Was having the same discussion with someone else the other day, and I agree.

Honestly can't remember how it used to be, even though I remember Sutcliffe and such. We didn't have round the day news items or the internet then though.

the friends of the moors murderers got a lot of bad treatment, even though they were innocent.

If found guilty I find, making him sleep in a cell full of broken glass and used needles more appropriate. He would be fed food not fit for human consumption, and encouraged to kill himself on a daily basis. He would also be forced to dig all day being given only hot water to drink.

Best of both worlds for everyone surely.

Scottyboi said:
If found guilty I find, making him sleep in a cell full of broken glass and used needles more appropriate. He would be fed food not fit for human consumption, and encouraged to kill himself on a daily basis. He would also be forced to dig all day being given only hot water to drink.

Best of both worlds for everyone surely.

No...put him in a dark room, no light, no bed etc

Should be fed stale bread and given warm water and get 5 minutes out of his dark, cold cell a day with no other contact with human life apart from the same few prison guards.

As the parents/family of the victim, knowing his life would be that worthless and mundane for the rest of his time on earth would bring the tiniest bit of comfort whilst trying to overcome the loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.