Joanna Yeates - Student murdered

mackenzie said:
The Pope said:
People making stuff up from the off who seem the least likely are the perpertrators of the crime !
My mrs predicted this when she first saw him 2 days ago and she's no Miss Marple!

Mind you look at him, he looks like the Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

And a cross dressing homo if you ask me.

I bet he is and if he is why'd he want to murder a young woman?

Maybe he had the hots for her boyfriend ?

Crimes of a sexual nature are more about the control element rather than a sexual need.

I think the fact that she was on her own for the weekend may have been the crucial factor. If that was known to the person concerned (and it is looking more than likely) then it could have been the catalyst.

I think you're right about the opportunity arising from her being on her own being the trigger but was it of a sexual nature? I thought she'd just been strangled.

I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but if he's not batting for the other team....

It might be one of these "life jealousy" things

Pigeonho said:
I hope he gets arse fucked inside, if convicted of course.

Surely even prisoners have standards ! Have you seen the fcking state of him.

The papers must have suspected him to have plastered his face all over this mornings news

The Pope said:
I think you're right about the opportunity arising from her being on her own being the trigger but was it of a sexual nature? I thought she'd just been strangled.

I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but if he's not batting for the other team....

It might be one of these "life jealousy" things

I'm guessing that she was taken at the earliest opportunity by someone who knew she would be on her own. She seems to have vanished just a very short time after she got home and that smacks to me of someone who was watching and waiting. I don't think any sexual angle (even if there was one, and I don't think the police have confirmed or denied either way, although I haven't read everything about it in the media) would be the main factor, as I said before.

I had to read all 5 pages of this thread to convince me that the photo in the first post was in fact a male. This is the first I'm hearing about the murder, is there a link to the story?

mcfcliam said:
I agree with de niro.

I'd make sure I make his life so fucking mundane and hellish before I finally kill him off using a very large axe.

It'd be pure torture.

I assume you'd find him guilty first?

Barcon said:
I had to read all 5 pages of this thread to convince me that the photo in the first post was in fact a male. This is the first I'm hearing about the murder, is there a link to the story?

This please.

Griff93 said:
Barcon said:

This please.

Sorry its only from the Sun, but I was on there looking at tits.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3323696/Cops-make-arrest-over-Jo-murder.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... urder.html</a>

Bugs Bunny said:
mcfcliam said:
I agree with de niro.

I'd make sure I make his life so fucking mundane and hellish before I finally kill him off using a very large axe.

It'd be pure torture.

I assume you'd find him guilty first?

No need.
Apparently courts of law and due legal process which should technically ensure that the guilty are convicted based on valid evidence are for liberals and wimps.
Just buy a rope,and string up any local who is a bit of a loner,or looks shifty,or who has learning difficulties,as they fit the bill.
It means that an innocent misfit gets hung,and a guilty psycho is left to strike again,but then no system is perfect...

mcfcliam said:
I agree with de niro.

It'd be pure torture.

*sigh*...So you would effectively give yourself your very own death sentence would you?

I don't get all these claims of torture which people casually chuck around on the posts when someone commits an atrocity like this. It's nothing but childish posturing. People like the landlord have something seriously wrong with them to derive so much pleasure from seeing another human in pain.

Whether he should be killed using traditional methods is another issue, but lets leave out all the 'i would do so and so to him if i got half a chance....you know you wouldn't so why write it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.