Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Look, I'm just saying, if Bobb's out til Christmas we can keep Cancelo around as a utility midfielder/forward and then promise him a loan in January once Bobb is fit again. Worse things have happened.

Offer him back to barca on a free with us getting Gavi or Pedri on a year long loan no fee involve and they pay half the wages

Last edited:
Bernardo's birthday meal photos showed Cancelo integrating very well with the first team squad. He didn't look exactly like a bad egg there
That's the thing about bad eggs, they look just like every other egg, until you give it a little crack, then all hell breaks loose. With bad eggs, you use the smell test, not the look test but by the time you smell them, it might already too late leaving you with no other option but to burn up your clothes. I learned this at a farm

Look, I'm just saying, if Bobb's out til Christmas we can keep Cancelo around as a utility midfielder/forward and then promise him a loan in January once Bobb is fit again. Worse things have happened.
Risky as he is poisonous for the dressing room....

That's the thing about bad eggs, they look just like every other egg, until you give it a little crack, then all hell breaks loose. With bad eggs, you use the smell test, not the look test but by the time you smell them, it might already too late leaving you with no other option but to burn up your clothes. I learned this at a farm
spot on. he will be ok as long as he is playing...the games that he doesnt play that he thinsks he should..thats when the trouble will start

Offer him back to barca on a free with us getting Gavi or Pedri on a
year long loan no fee involvedand tgey ppay half the wages

How many so-called big clubs have we loaned players to, But never once asked them for a loan of one of their players even just a cover for an injury,

They all bad-mouth us about cheating and FFP but are happy to take a player for free, all of them are CUNTS of the highest order, Football would be a far worst place without Sheik Mansour's investment, The media don't want to write that our money goes straight back into FOOTBALL at all levels

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.