Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

The story goes cancelo squared up to Pep and Foden kicked off proper with him in Peps defence, other players also saw their arse with him after that.
I heard rumours about Foden but didn't hear anything about the other players
A lot of them don't even know him especially the new ones like Kovacic, Savinho, Gvardiol, Doku etc.
The Portuguese lads don't seem to have an issue with him.
Its better for him to find a new permanent club.
If Pep had to play him for some bizarre reason, I don't think our supporters would be too enamoured with him and I'd be expecting to hear loads of abuse.
The conundrum is very few seem to want him and any that show an interest can't afford him.
He has played with the top teams across Italy, Spain , Germany and Portugal.
I think we need to move quick and get him away from the Etihad.
Wouldn't like to see him getting a game before the likes of McAtee or O Reilly

Yep Cancelo Barcelona don't give one fuck about you they rather have a new shiny player than one they've had for one season!

How much are we asking for him?
I know business is slow these days with psr but I can’t remember if anyone other than skint Barca were interested.
We either believe what’s been said or we don’t.
But if any of it was true we don’t need this clown of a defender anywhere near the first team.
Unless of course it’s to do with protecting a financial asset.

The **** won't get a kick of a ball at City, The club will do everything they can to
They'd want to start doing it soon so.
Someone put on a thread that we can only loan 6 out 6 senior players. Not sure how many we have loaned so far.
We still have Cancelo Kabore and Cancelo to deal with.

They'd want to start doing it soon so.
Someone put on a thread that we can only loan 6 out 6 senior players. Not sure how many we have loaned so far.
We still have Cancelo Kabore and Cancelo to deal with.
Limit is only international loans (outside our association):
#1 Echeverri
#2 Couto

For the remaining 4 spaces we have:
Cancelo, Kaboré, Stevanovic, Kayky, Perrone and maybe JWE
to find solutions as they surely won't stay with us IMO.

Barca already having problems to register Olmo due wage cap.
Guess a nasty low loan offer for Cancelo will arrive on deadline day.

We're not in the best position but we can't change it now anyway.
Hope Cancelo himself wants to leave Manc asap and can produce some movement in this conundrum somehow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.