Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

No issue with him, he was here - played well, then had a drop in form, got dropped and threw his toys out, city managed it well and shipped him out within a few weeks to Bayern…..think it sent a message to the squad, we won the Champions League - that’s the part he played !

Glad he’s gone permanently as he never had a prayer of getting back in again.

Good luck Joao, maybe one day you will mature and realise you made a massive mistake in disrespecting the boss and overvaluing your own ability.

Finally we moved him on.

He was an important part of the team, so I'm appreciative of that. Personally, I never thought he was as good as some fans made out (neutral fans included), but he's a talented player no doubt.

I can never be 100% sure what a player is like off the pitch, but Joao does come across as a moody one. Well, he's off, and some other club's problem now.

He was really good, at times, with us. Could've achieved more. Some of his celebrations were great. A lot of passion. Said nice things about the club. Wish him well in the future.

He was temperamental off the pitch per reports. I won't comment much about that especially given the tragedy he witnessed at a young age. Could be possibly related.

A bloke on one of the city podcasts who worked for the club said he was on a flight back from a European away with the team, got up to go for a piss and Cancelo just nicked his pillow without asking, and not in a jokey way, just took it because he wanted it.

Tells you all you need to know about the prick really. Good riddance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.