Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Somehow he messed up. Pity because he could’ve been a great player for us. His mentality didn’t convince the once's at Munich or Barcelona in the end as well. Now he ends us in a league with no fans.

Cancelo has played some fantastic matches for City. Played more like a winger and able to put in crosses with the outside of his right boot. If only he had the mentality of Walker or Zabaleta.

Somehow he messed up. Pity because he could’ve been a great player for us. His mentality didn’t convince the once's at Munich or Barcelona in the end as well. Now he ends us in a league with no fans.

Cancelo has played some fantastic matches for City. Played more like a winger and able to put in crosses with the outside of his right boot. If only he had the mentality of Walker or Zabaleta.
To be fair he had got a mentality like Kyle, unfortunately it’s his off pitch mentality

He's done the complete opposite. Some on here really need to get a grip with the comments they are making.

He was good when he was here, went all mardy when he was left out and then went on loan whilst we won a treble. What's the problem?

He's hardly left and said shite about the city like Nolito etc.
Good to hear then

I am glad he has left permanently, as another loan would have made us look weak, especially if it was Barca again. And I’m sure Pep will be relieved he has gone.
Cancelo is a baffling character, who seems incapable of learning from his mistakes. Juve, City, Bayern, Portugal and even Barca, have all questioned his attitude and character, but he just doesn’t change. As a result he will end up super rich, but playing levels below where he should be, and will eventually look back on a lucrative but underwhelming career. Will he care? maybe not, but it is a waste.

Good to draw a line under this. A move that suits all parties. I wish him well but he stupidly wrecked his future here and we simply needed to move him on. Good luck to him if he got a huge pay rise out of it but it seems he had few if any other options and that speaks volumes for a player of his ability.

Good to draw a line under this. A move that suits all parties. I wish him well but he stupidly wrecked his future here and we simply needed to move him on. Good luck to him if he got a huge pay rise out of it but it seems he had few if any other options and that speaks volumes for a player of his ability.

had more clubs than Jack Nicklaus - says a lot

Reactions: nmc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.