Joao Cancelo assaulted by 4 people in home invasion

How many times has the maximum tariff been issued? I’d be surprised if even once for aggravated burglary and assault. Probably more chance of the scum bags getting off on a suspended sentence and community service than the maximum tariff being issued!

Defence lawyers know exactly the right terminology to get their cons the most lenient sentences possible ie coerced, mental health, addictions, tough childhood, family man etc it’s all nonsense our judicial system is completely broken.
If ever charged and then convicted of this, there is absolutely no way that any of them will get a suspended sentence and to even suggest is silly. Aggravated burglary, and robbery. 10 yrs maybe more

You really have got to admire his constitution given what he has just been through. Just hope that if selected his head is okay. He has a tenancy not to hold back ordinarily.

Our country is broken. I'm not overreacting to this incident, but rather alarmed at your comments - bodyguards, security outside the house 24/7, gated communities, Judge Dredd tower blocks.

Sometimes I wonder if being from an ignored, forgotten little town is turning into a blessing.
Nothing to do with ‘our country is broken’
Wealthy footballers, sports stars and celebrities are targeted in pretty much every continent in the world. Recent incidents in Spain, Italy etc
And the super rich will always have to live with tight security. Nothing new

Happening far too often this and not just to footballers it’s everyday working people too, it’s time to review our judicial system and overhaul completely. These rats out committing crimes like this simply have no fear of the consequences and until they do it will get worse and society is just going to continue to decline.

Austerity, police cuts and soft justice are to blame the only way I could see us turning things around are a stronger and more fairly backed police, harsh sentences and zero tolerance to these sorts of violent crimes.

The problem is you’d get too much resistance from the far left social justice warriors who weirdly seem to side with criminal perpetrators over innocent victims. It’s just a completely backwards and regressive society we’re living in unfortunately imo and it’s riddled with absolute scum bags.
FFS, here we go…
Maybe if far right tax dodgers like Rothermere, the Barclay Brothers, Murdoch and half the major donors to the Conservative party paid their fair share, then there might be more money available for the entire criminal justice system?
Anyway, all that has nothing to do with Joao and his family’s ordeal or City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.