Joao Neves

I remember watching Baturina during the U21 Euros last summer and was very impressed by him. Should get a move this summer I’d guess. Also liked the look of Niko Sigur
yeah we always have to sell players, i would be surprised to see him stay. :/

sigur plays for our biggest “rivals” i don’t watch them, they’re crap, but yeah he’s supposedly talented.

dinamo players get sold easily cause our academy is good and our players get to play at least the autumn/winter part of european competitions. others are too crap to qualify for anything, and screw up the country coefficient and so on. dinamo makes winners. yes, i’m shameless :D

The only thing this transfer might possible if Neves have release clause in his contract, if not then just forget it.

Benfica will see Enzo and how Chelsea literally breaking the bank just to get him. Thanks to this chavs wankers, the market is completely fucked because their idiocy.

Benfica will set the transfer price for him so high because they knew there will be high demand for him especially if he didn't have release clause.

The only thing this transfer might possible if Neves have release clause in his contract, if not then just forget it.

Benfica will see Enzo and how Chelsea literally breaking the bank just to get him. Thanks to this chavs wankers, the market is completely fucked because their idiocy.

Benfica will set the transfer price for him so high because they knew there will be high demand for him especially if he didn't have release clause.
Neves has 120m release clause

No different to us paying 100m for Grealish.

We still tried to negotiate for him back then, but Villa being stubborn forced our hands.

Same thing will happen with Neves, we will tried to negotiate with Benfica first.
Stubborn? LOL

They did not want to sell, the same will happen with Bruno, 100m pay it or move on, they won't be accepting 1p less.

Stubborn? LOL

They did not want to sell, the same will happen with Bruno, 100m pay it or move on, they won't be accepting 1p less.

Doesn't mean our club will want to be pushed around, like i said the management will tried their best to negotiate even knowing well that the selling club will not want to sell their player to us or tried their hardest to not budge down from asking prices.

Doesn't mean our club will want to be pushed around, like i said the management will tried their best to negotiate even knowing well that the selling club will not want to sell their player to us or tried their hardest to not budge down from asking prices.
that’s so arrogant, pushed around? city can try to negotiate sure, but other clubs setting the prices/rc amounts is perfectly fine.

@mancity has João Neves as its main target to reinforce the team this summer.

@SLBenfica only accepts negotiating the player for the value of the clause, also having interest in the left-back of the “Citizens”, Sérgio Gomez intending to negotiate the Espanyol separately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.