Joao Neves

@mancity has João Neves as its main target to reinforce the team this summer.

@SLBenfica only accepts negotiating the player for the value of the clause, also having interest in the left-back of the “Citizens”, Sérgio Gomez intending to negotiate the Espanyol separately.

Excellent, buying this guy will be money well spent. Let’s hope this gets done and we can do the same kind of deals with Phillips Nunes and Cancelo

Doesn't mean our club will want to be pushed around, like i said the management will tried their best to negotiate even knowing well that the selling club will not want to sell their player to us or tried their hardest to not budge down from asking prices.
Who said we would but release clauses protect clubs.

Why the hell would Benfica or Villa or whoever do us a favour?

that’s so arrogant, pushed around? city can try to negotiate sure, but other clubs setting the prices/rc amounts is perfectly fine.

It's not arrogance, if we just pay whatever the amount the prices selling club asked for then we will be fucked financially in the future. The other club will see how easy City is buying their player and just put whatever amount no matter how much expensive and pricey it is.

You can only see the rags and the chavs paying the prices for their overindulgence in transfer market in the past few years as example, they have to pay more than it need to be because the other club seeing how much sucker these club are just paying whatever amount regardless the consequences.

It's not arrogance, if we just pay whatever the amount the prices selling club asked for then we will be fucked financially in the future. The other club will see how easy City is buying their player and just put whatever amount no matter how much expensive and pricey it is.

You can only see the rags and the chavs paying the prices for their overindulgence in transfer market in the past few years as example, they have to pay more than it need to be because the other club seeing how much sucker these club are just paying whatever amount regardless the consequences.
it is arrogance. other clubs can do what they want, city can a) pay, b) try to negotiate, c) walk away.

all this “we won’t be pushed around” stuff, give me a break.

it is arrogance. other clubs can do what they want, city can a) pay, b) try to negotiate, c) walk away.

all this “we won’t be pushed around” stuff, give me a break.

Then City can walk away like they just did with Declan Rice last summer and look for another target.

Just like we did with Koulibally and went for Dias intead four years prior.

Like i said it's not arrogance, it's showing our stances that we will not being pushed around by other club.

Then City can walk away like they just did with Declan Rice last summer and look for another target.

Just like we did with Koulibally and went for Dias intead four years prior.

Like i said it's not arrogance, it's showing our stances that we will not being pushed around by other club.
jfc i’m done here, neves is supposed to have a release clause and yet you’re going on and on about being pushed around. enjoy your narrative…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.