Jobsworth stewards..

kippax88 said:
my mate is 16....

here you go borrow these:
disguise.jpg

but i need em back for rags away!

Pathetic, stewards are useless, when it suits them they will moan and grown, other times they just sit there watching the game.

Can't see why people are bitching about it really, the ticket was going to go to waste and you brought a new fan to the stadium.

Shit Happens lol

theres alway reson behind these things!! but people dont always look at the bigger picture.

when someone enters the stadium on a oap,junior ticket the light does blink and let steward know that they should be checking to see if they are the right age and all,but all so the system on the gates are all connected to the main computer so the bosses know what gates where activated by someone that shouldent off,last year the lads on the gates were letting people get away with it.but what you dont understand is that this year (well towards the end of the season)they have been told to stop or they will be loseing their jobs. so next time you do this and tell a stewerd come on mate ive been comeing to city for 30 years.just remember you are putting them in a really shit position asking them to pick their job over letting you in all because you would not upgrade .plus their are two guys i know on the gates that have been doing their job for 35/40 years and have started takeing so much shit of people because this.
all i can say is that if people continue to try and get away with this the next step the club will take will be to ban the person who owns the card for a full season.so dont give anyone your card unless they are willing to upgrade
.all upgrades can be done on the day of the game at the ticket office and takes no longer than 5-10 mins

its up to you to pick watch the game 20 quid or save for beer tokens

Not sure what your problem is mate. The steward could have simply thrown your mate out, he was essentially sneaking into the ground on a child/oap ticket whilst being an adult. I have to pay full price to watch the games, so why should others watch the game for cheaper by using a cheaper ticket than they should? Pay the £15 beforehand (they have no issues with upgrading the ticket as far as I'm aware) or use a matchcard/citycard and buy a ticket with that, we were hardly sold out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.