Joe Hart (continued)

You said it yourself you want the best player in every position! That's Joe don't think many people would rate Pantilimon as a better keeper then Hart! Even Manny stood by hart for so long because even I bad form he is a better keeper, I agreed when Manny dropped him Joe needed it to know he isn't untouchable. ask yourself this would you be happy if we sold Hart in January and didn't bring in a replacement?

dachoosen1 said:
You said it yourself you want the best player in every position! That's Joe don't think many people would rate Pantilimon as a better keeper then Hart! Even Manny stood by hart for so long because even I bad form he is a better keeper, I agreed when Manny dropped him Joe needed it to know he isn't untouchable. ask yourself this would you be happy if we sold Hart in January and didn't bring in a replacement?
Of course, I wouldn't. Bring in Iker Casillas for Joe.

krdskrm said:
dachoosen1 said:
Of course, I wouldn't. Bring in Iker Casillas for Joe.
casillas is so over rated...i am very happy with the two we have got!!!

Balti said:
after today I'd expect Joe to be given his chance to reclaim his place
not a chance of that in the league until we lose a game through pants mistake(s)...joe will play in the cup games till then... no problem for me... very happy with both

Balti said:

I would be amazed if you are wrong, I thought Pants could have done better with all 3 goals

Balti said:
The only thing is, in the games he's come back for he still makes the same mistakes and still has the same flaws to his game. Especially that running to the edge of the box and being indecisive on who and where to pass/throw to and when to do it.

Pantillimon is much better than Joe at that side of the game. He needs to improve as well on a few things but I don't think he's done anything wrong to be dropped.

KippaxCitizen said:
Balti said:
The only thing is, in the games he's come back for he still makes the same mistakes and still has the same flaws to his game. Especially that running to the edge of the box and being indecisive on who and where to pass/throw to and when to do it.

Pantillimon is much better than Joe at that side of the game. He needs to improve as well on a few things but I don't think he's done anything wrong to be dropped.

What mistakes did he make against Bayern?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.