Joe Hart (continued)

I am not a fan of his punching and cross collection. I think he has got errors in him and it's only matter of time before one costs us.

I would bring Hart back now and make it clear it is last chance saloon for him. If he doesn't improve then we sell him and get someone better in.

Armaan said:
To be fair to Pantillimon from where he was it definitely looked like Demichellis's head was gonna make contact with the ball and was flat footed due to that. Joe Hart fans need to understand neither of these Pellegrini fancies, he'll be getting his own keeper in soon.

If it looked to him that Demichelis was going to deflect it then he should have been diving to his left surely?

Rolee said:
Armaan said:
To be fair to Pantillimon from where he was it definitely looked like Demichellis's head was gonna make contact with the ball and was flat footed due to that. Joe Hart fans need to understand neither of these Pellegrini fancies, he'll be getting his own keeper in soon.

If it looked to him that Demichelis was going to deflect it then he should have been diving to his left surely?
Remember this first goal?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ABnHQl4PU8[/youtube]

What was all this shit that Hart was starting against Arsenal . For me Pantllimon stays in nets until he makes a complete howler like Hart did against Chelsea . Hart as had enough chances at City .

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I am not a fan of his punching and cross collection. I think he has got errors in him and it's only matter of time before one costs us.

I would bring Hart back now and make it clear it is last chance saloon for him. If he doesn't improve then we sell him and get someone better in.

So you are happy to bring back Hart on the basis if he makes a mistake he is gone, but you are not happy to let Pants keep the gloves until he makes a game loosing mistake ?? Pants has the gloves and till he throws one in the back of the net should keep them.

I'd still put Hart back in - I think he's the better of the two keepers. Needed a kick up the backside for his mistakes this season and to bring his cockiness down a peg or two, but definitely time to restore him between the sticks.

Davs 19 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Balti said:
after today I'd expect Joe to be given his chance to reclaim his place

For the time being. The Valdes rumours are gathering pace.

Where ?

I hope they aren't although the amount of links to GK's makes you wonder. Call me a romantic but I want Hart to stay and flourish.

I'm no cynic said:
Rolee said:
Armaan said:

Remember this first goal?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ABnHQl4PU8[/youtube]
rooney put that in the bottom corner, walcotts first was literally half a meter from pants and bounced twice before it went in, if pants had stuck a leg out he could of reached it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.