Joe Hart (continued)

See no reason to bring Joe back. Costel has done nothing (too) wrong in my eyes, and deserves to keep his place until a bad run of form justifies his replacement.

The only moments that had me worried about Costel was him being rooted to the spot for their first goal when it didn't take a deflection and the bit when he came out scrambling around in the area trying to smother the ball but got no where near it.....

Everyone stating about the first goal for Arsenal need to give Pantilimon a bit of leeway

Have none of you ever been wrong footed? It happens you think the ball is going one way when instead it goes the other and it is impossible to react in time

Thaksinssoldier said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Pants #1 at the moment for me. Hasn't put a foot wrong

yes he has. standing still on the first goal today is just not good enough.

Not mention the deflection which wrong footed him

How ever for a tall keeper his catching and punching of crosses are shocking

To be fair to Pantillimon from where he was it definitely looked like Demichellis's head was gonna make contact with the ball and was flat footed due to that. Joe Hart fans need to understand neither of these Pellegrini fancies, he'll be getting his own keeper in soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.