Joe Hart (continued)

blightee said:
I'm no cynic said:
Rolee said:
If it looked to him that Demichelis was going to deflect it then he should have been diving to his left surely?
Remember this first goal?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ABnHQl4PU8[/youtube]
rooney put that in the bottom corner, walcotts first was literally half a meter from pants and bounced twice before it went in, if pants had stuck a leg out he could of reached it.

You want to get yourself to the Fernandinho thread mate.

Bit of a silly mindset that Pantilimon has to make a huge mistake to be dropped. Surely he'd have to perform very well to keep his place in the team, which he's not doing right now.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Bit of a silly mindset that Pantilimon has to make a huge mistake to be dropped. Surely he'd have to perform very well to keep his place in the team, which he's not doing right now.
He's still above the level joe was at long before he was dropped !

Thenumber1blue said:
He's still above the level joe was at long before he was dropped !

Yes, but Joe has done well when he's come in for us and England. We all know that when he's back to form Joe is a better keeper than Pants, so the sooner we get him back, the better is how I look at it.

Drop the keeper that's cost us no games at all for the keeper that's cost us 2 or 3?

Till Pants has a Villa/Chelsea level cock up he's staying in for me.

NQCitizen said:

Drop the keeper that's cost us no games at all for the keeper that's cost us 2 or 3?

All cock ups are fine then aslong as we win?

I was all for his resting but the longer this situation continues the more I fear for his long term future something I reckon is too soon to put at risk for the sake of keeping some bang average number 2 happy.

berniethebusman said:
NQCitizen said:

I was all for his resting but the longer this situation continues the more I fear for his long term future something I reckon is too soon to put at risk for the sake of keeping some bang average number 2 happy.
Bang average? Get your next bus to trafford.

hutton who blue said:
berniethebusman said:
NQCitizen said:

Bang average? Get your next bus to trafford.

Seems a bit ott travelling all that way just to take a dump.
He's very average wouldn't be number 1 for any top side.

Pantillimon is making saves, dominant with crosses, larger than life on one on ones and commanding his area. I like Joe but he has dropped too many clangers to warrant a quick return to the team imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.