Joe Hart (continued)

Re: joe hart

quiet_riot said:
Skashion said:
Remember the Spurs game at the start of that season? One of the best keeping performances I've seen.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP4L-VUn_hs[/youtube]
Just make sure you mute it!

Fuck me we got battered that game. IIRC, we only had one decent chance, which SWP should've buried.

it's been downhill ever since he swapped that 25 for the number 1 shirt!

If City replace Joe permanently it will go down as one of the worst transfers ever. He is 26 and is a brilliant keeper who has made a few bad mistakes in the last year or so, but if we let him go it will be absolutely fucking shambolically criminal

George Hannah said:
quiet_riot said:
Skashion said:
Remember the Spurs game at the start of that season? One of the best keeping performances I've seen.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP4L-VUn_hs[/youtube]
Just make sure you mute it!

Fuck me we got battered that game. IIRC, we only had one decent chance, which SWP should've buried.

it's been downhill ever since he swapped that 25 for the number 1 shirt!

I was thinking the same thing myself. Weird coincidence.

Dzeko doesn't score he gets lambasted.

Hart loses us points after points and everyone wants him back in goal to make more mistakes.

What's the difference? This situation is the same as everyone else, you don't play well you are out of the team and you will need a lucky break to get back in it. Why is Joe Hart getting the exception?

WNRH said:

Hart loses us points after points and everyone wants him back in goal to make more mistakes.

What's the difference? This situation is the same as everyone else, you don't play well you are out of the team and you will need a lucky break to get back in it. Why is Joe Hart getting the exception?

Joe's still not in the team last time I looked anyway. I for one hope he has a stormer against the Germans on Tuesday and forces his way back into the team on that performance.

I agreed that Joe needed to be dropped for a few games to rediscover himself but there comes a time when instead of the stick the carrot needs to be revealed. In my opinion that time is now, I for one hope he plays against Spuds.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
WNRH said:

Joe's still not in the team last time I looked anyway. I for one hope he has a stormer against the Germans on Tuesday and forces his way back into the team on that performance.

I agreed that Joe needed to be dropped for a few games to rediscover himself but there comes a time when instead of the stick the carrot needs to be revealed. In my opinion that time is now, I for one hope he plays against Spuds.

What if Pantilimon has a stormer for Romania?

How can you say putting Hart back in goal will mean more mistakes?

You won't know till he actually plays.

Pellegrini isn't a time lord and can go into the future and come back and know that Hart did or didn't make a mistake so yeh lets play or not play him!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
WNRH said:

I so hope he does not.

WNRH said:

Difference being, Joe has shown his class on a consistent basis unlike Edin (In a city shirt).
Goalies always get treated differently, if an outfield player messes up chances are it can be rectified where as if the gk messes up chances are it will result in a goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.