Joe Hart (continued)

Great performance last night apart from the obvious incident. It was mitigated a little by Smalling's poor showing and maybe by Joe being too eager to impress.

Panti deserves to continue for the time being while Joe works on his weaker points.

However he should feel much more positive after yesterday. I for one expect him to bounce back soon as he's a quality keeper and - despite what some say - I'm certain he really cares.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a replay of said incident? A gif even?

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what anyone on Bluemoon says,...................... it's the manager's decision.

We can all have our opinions but I wonder whether our success over recent times has blinded us to the fact that there have been worse times, much, much worse and now we are building a successful team and let's just celebrate that fact.

Just MHO

Here you go :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH_WCpem4MI[/youtube]

I know its funny but im 100 percent sure if this happened in a City match it would be a dissaster for us...

Since smalling is a rag player, I think we should forgive Hart for the desire to flatten him. ;)
Only joking, I didn't see the match but by all accounts he was fantastic apart from that, so he's done the least he could and given the manager decision to make.
I know this isn't the right thread but I figured it would be one of the busiest today, so does anyone know if all our players came through last night alright? Or do we have fresh injuries?

I think I'd like to see Joe back in goal for the Spurs game.

Although Pants has stepped in and done a fine job, I think we would be making a serious long term mistake by letting go of Hart. I genuinely believe he has the talent to become one of the greatest keepers of all time, and if he realises that potential at a club other than City, that would be a really tough pill to swallow.

Pantillimon has done enough in his brief spell to have put himself in the shop window, and I believe there will be no shortage of bidders for his services come January which will allow the club to make a healthy profit on him (I believe he was signed for roughly £750k?).

You only had to see the interaction between Joe Hart and Roman Wiedenfeller at full time in last nights match to see the respect Joe Hart has got with his peers. Don't forget that Wiedenfeller is the Borussia Dortmund keeper who was able to watch in first person Joe's magnificent display against them in the CL last season. A performance which arguably stopped us from getting beat 7,8 or 9-1 on the night.

Love the guy to bits, but i'm still very concerned to be honest.

Yes he made some good saves but very lucky that another mistake didn't cost to a goal.

Don't care that he got away with it i'd feel safer with Pants in net against Spuds still.

SNasri8 said:
Here you go :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH_WCpem4MI[/youtube]

I know its funny but im 100 percent sure if this happened in a City match it would be a dissaster for us...

IMHO this is another example of why Joe wont make a world class keeper His shot stopping and reaction saves are up there with the best BUT his decsion making, especially now we play a higher line, is not good enough also his distribution is at times woeful

Once Joe has a settled back four in front of him,that he knows and trusts,i think we will see an end to the uncertainties that have recently plagued him.

Our injuries and subsequent disruptions have done our players,as individuals and as a team,no favours whatsoever,we have been very unlucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.