Joe Hart (continued)

Man of the match for Hull game in my opinion. I've been critical of Hart for some time now, but he seems to be improving game by game and today was a good sign of a return to form. He seemed alert the whole match, was in all the right places and handled the ball well.

He shouldn't of gone in with his head on the player I can't remember the name of, but I can totally understand his frustration when one plays a solid game and some dick tries to cheat.

I hope he takes a lot of confidence from today.

Found some form has Joe, I've always been critical so should probably say fair do's

Adrian Durham saying Joe Hart was lucky not to be sent off today!! Unbelievable!

He wrongly got a yellow card and the fucking diving cheat boyd gets off scott free!!!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Mayor West said:
Adrian Durham saying Joe Hart was lucky not to be sent off today!! Unbelievable!

He wrongly got a yellow card and the fucking diving cheat boyd gets off scott free!!!

Well that leaves the FA open to charge him for spitting. Dirty filthy shitehawk!

I didnt see any spitting??? did he spit at joe?

Makes absolutely no sense to spend money replacing the best goalkeeper in the Premiership with anyone else. Even if they are better than Joe Hart the difference would be minimal so keep the money and spend it where it's really needed, at centre back.

Mayor West said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Mayor West said:

Well that leaves the FA open to charge him for spitting. Dirty filthy shitehawk!

I didnt see any spitting??? did he spit at joe?

what a Thundercunt!

https://vine.co/v/MbE3JnWX1Oh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.