Joe Hart (continued)

Looks a lot more assured on crosses in recent weeks, seems to be commanding his area better. Keep it up Joe.

Another Golden Gloves seemed impossible at one point, but he must be in contention now? Only behind Cech? Anyone have the stats?

Safe as houses. Brilliantly took responsibility repeatedly and claimed the ball. Christ I think back to Given stuck to his line whilst united pinged in cross after cross and scored goal after goal. Well done Joe

LoveCity said:
Another Golden Gloves seemed impossible at one point, but he must be in contention now? Only behind Cech? Anyone have the stats?
Not sure on this seasons stats but I think I read tonight was Joe's 100th clean sheet for us

EDIT: Joe's on 10, Cech is on 14. Seems a big ask

Armaan said:
Pellegrini played this perfect, Harts better than he was before now!

He certainly did. I said when all the furore over his dropping was going on that you can only judge the success of the decision-making after the event. The management got it bang on: pants didn't let us down when he filled in and joe came back stronger. Well done to all of them.

Didsbury Dave said:
Armaan said:
Pellegrini played this perfect, Harts better than he was before now!

He certainly did. I said when all the furore over his dropping was going on that you can only judge the success of the decision-making after the event. The management got it bang on: pants didn't let us down when he filled in and joe came back stronger. Well done to all of them.
He's really in quite the run of form right now and his confidence just seems to be through the roof on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.