Joe Hart (continued)

Blue Haze said:
I hope we have good competition for him next season. He looked so average today.

What did he do wrong? The goals weren't Joe's fault.

nmc said:
Blue Haze said:
I hope we have good competition for him next season. He looked so average today.

The goals weren't Joe's fault I agree.

However, he takes the piss with those Head n Shoulders adds that are hard viewing particularly when we've been knocker out of the World Cup.

Joe comes across as being a little bit greedy to say the least.

Tim of the Oak said:
nmc said:
Blue Haze said:

The goals weren't Joe's fault I agree.

However, he takes the piss with those Head n Shoulders adds that are hard viewing particularly when we've been knocker out of the World Cup.

Joe comes across as being a little bit greedy to say the least.

Joe's just a thick English footballer. You can't blame the lad for taking the chance to make a few more quid - His agent will be the one pulling the strings.

He did OK tonight. He can hold his head high when he comes home.

Champions2012! said:
Why didn't he play Milner? Jesus christ
It was like I'm watching Liverpool playing in white kits tonight
Engerpool can fuck off home now. Overrated team that disappoints every time, as sure as death and taxes. Hope argentina and our City boys can win it all. Take back the Falkands while they are at it.

Blue Haze said:
I read your post whilst watching catch up tv , about 40 minutes behind. I was expecting a major blunder from Hart. I think he was let down by the defence for both goals. Position ok. Two good finishes. The bonus is, I've won several bets that England wouldn't qualify from the group. Wellbeck ? WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

Champions2012! said:
Why didn't he play Milner? Jesus christ
It was like I'm watching Liverpool playing in white kits tonight

That useless twat Hodgson better not play him against Costa Rica.

We want Jimmy back and get him sent on his jollies and then to sign the new contract he's been offered.

The biggest culprit tonight was the wonderful captain I am at fault for both goals. What summed it up for me was when some wanker got pulled up for a foul throw at International level unbelievable Jeff.

If Henderson is an International standard player well to me it beggers belief.

Anyway Spain out England out, Ivory coast nearly out, we just need Argentina out asap so we can get all our players on holiday and resting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.