Joe Hart (continued)

The people criticising him for the Suarez corners have obviously never played football in their lives. In a corner situation certain players are responsible for certain areas of the box. Hart was in the middle ready to collect the ball in that area and the near post was covered by that brilliant player Danny Welshit. Welshit was responsible for Hart having to scramble to his near post to save the corner because he missed his interception twice and Hart did really well to react to it.

I never get why Hart seems to rub some people the wrong way because to me it is obvious he loves playing for our club, plays the game the right way with a smile on his face, gives 100% in training and during games and always comes over to the away fans after a match. So what if he does some shitty adverts for cash on the side? He's the best keeper we have had in a long time and some need to cut him some slack.

blueparrot said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Joe was border line World Class two years ago. Since then he has regressed badly. This isn't unique in young players and
for a goalkeeper Joe is still young. Keepers tend to be at their peak around about the 30 years old mark. It can go either way
for him but currently he is a weak link in the City team. The fact that he is home grown is enormously in his favour. If he was
foreign I think that we would be looking to replace him. Where the club is now we need a top class keeper to challenge for
the CL and Joe isn't at that level, although he was 2 years ago. I think that the club to some extent are gambling that he will
get back to that level. Whether he does adverts or not is irrelevant.

He did regress but I can't think of one bad mistake since he got back in the team.There isn't any keeper that never makes an error and to be honest I can't think of many that I would replace him with and non that are available. Plus we probably look back at 2012 through tinted specs.

There is a massive difference between not making bad mistakes and conceding goals that we know he can save.

There have been plenty of goals we and England have conceded which, whilst they have not directly been Joe's fault, he could have done better.

That's what sums up Hart's situation. In 12/13 he was responsible for earning us a number of points whereas now he doesn't seem to influence the matches as much. I'm sure we must have one of, if not the highest goals conceded to shots conceded ratio for the last few seasons.

toffee balls said:
Lavinda Past said:
toffee balls said:
Go on then , I will bite :-

I would swap Joe for Manuel Neuer.

I cannot think of anyone else IN THE WHOLE FOOKIN WORLD

Discuss

Lloris - I'd do the swap in a heartbeat.

No way pal , just no.

So you think Joe Hart is the second best keeper in the world...

It takes all sorts.

It amazes me what some people actually base there opinions on, it's obvious many on here have never played football and just watch from their armchairs

golden glove for 3 of the last 4 years and after a shake start the whole defence became so much better we ended up with the second best goals against record,

while still scoring over 150 goals the most by any team in the prem by a good way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.