Joe Hart (continued)

Tim of the Oak said:
Lavinda Past said:
toffee balls said:
No way pal , just no.

So you think Joe Hart is the second best keeper in the world...

It takes all sorts.

I hate to sat it but David de Gea is a better keeper than Joe.

Hahahaha the same de gea that had a nightmare the season before last who everyone slated but now he's amazing.

Some people just don't like hart, he's been performing well for months now stop moaning and trying to find faults with all player. Negredo stop scoring, lets sell him

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Lavinda Past said:
So you think Joe Hart is the second best keeper in the world...

It takes all sorts.

Hahahaha the same de gea that had a nightmare the season before last who everyone slated but now he's amazing.

Some people just don't like hart, he's been performing well for months now stop moaning and trying to find faults with all player. Negredo stop scoring, lets sell him

Finding faults lol. Our outfield players were outstanding and Joe did do much better on his comeback into the team . However, his lack of form earlier in the season almost cost is the league.

We've won two titles, an FA Cup and League Cup with Joe Hart as our keeper, why would anybody want to replace him? All keepers let in goals, and all make mistakes just like all strikers miss glaring chances. Joe is a fantastic keeper, one of the best in the world and we're lucky to have him, especially when you think we only paid about 600k for him!

Only Neuer is a better keeper at the moment, and I'm sure some folks on here would be slating him if he played for us and made a mistake. No keeper is unbeatable, but Joe has proven himself with numerous golden gloves in the last few seasons and terrific saves. I wouldn't want any other keeper, certainly none from our league.

Chris in London said:
stonerblue said:
Tim of the Oak said:

How many have City put past him in the last three seasons?

It's easier to count his clean sheets against us

Not for Tim it's not.
I think he's hit Joe with every accusation possible. I particularly like his insightful analysis that concluded Joe was shit because he did too many adverts.

stonerblue said:
Chris in London said:
stonerblue said:
How many have City put past him in the last three seasons?

Not for Tim it's not.
I think he's hit Joe with every accusation possible. I particularly like his insightful analysis that concluded Joe was shit because he did too many adverts.

Thanks Stonerblue

Joe is a good keeper and we are lucky to have him but he hasn't improved in 3 years. One addition angle to consider is was Joe screaming at Cahill to track Squarez's run with 5 minutes to go. I have helped out with FA coaching courses in goals and this communication is seen as a key part of te keeper's role. Hopefully, Joe was helping the defence out through shouting advice to them.

I would like to see Txiki offer £30m plus Joe for Neuer to turn us into genuine Champs League contenders. With Safna on board and Fernando coming (and possibly Zuccilini) that would complete our Summer spending. I know it is a big if but I would love to see Neuer at City.

Tim of the Oak said:
stonerblue said:
Chris in London said:

Not for Tim it's not.

Thanks Stonerblue

Joe is a good keeper and we are lucky to have him but he hasn't improved in 3 years. One addition angle to consider is was Joenscreaming at Cahill to track Squarez's run with 5 minutes to go. I have helped out with FA coaching courses in goals and this communication is seen as a key part of te keeper's role. Hopefully, Joe was helping the defence out through shouting advice to them.

I would like to see Txiki offer £30m plus Joe for Neuer to turn us into genuine Champs League contenders. With Safna on board and Fernando coming (and possibly Zuccilini) that would complete our Summer spending. I know it is a big if but I would love to see Neuer at City.

God help our young keepers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.