Joe Hart (continued)

Mister Appointment said:
NipHolmes said:
Mister Appointment said:
It's amazing how two people can watch the same player and come to totally different conclusions. I disagree with everything you've put above about Joe's distribution, his positioning, his ability to identify and begin a counter attack.

For me Joe's our number 1 and we're lucky to have him. There's only a handful of keepers who one could argue are better than him. As I posted the other day, he's not going to get sold and he's not going to get challenged by someone like Caballero who could be a number 1 in his own right. I think we'll bring in a clear number 2.

Hart was calamitous for us last season and rightly dropped.
The second goal he could've done better, I wont change from that stance.

As for us lucky to have him, no, he's lucky to have us. We were lucky to have him in 11/12 and he's dines out on that season since. He has rushes of blood to head, poor thrower of ball and kicks are wayward.

Point me to examples of Joe disproving the criticisms I've sated please because I tell you now he's poor in the departments I've mentioned. Cabalero is better than Hart, if we drop hart next season I fear for Joe, he simply wont force his way back in like he did v Costel. If he's dropped eh will be sold, rightly so too. Please watch last season where he was a liability in big games, the Bayern match, the game v Chelsea where he fucked up and rushed out in front of Nastasic to name but two games.

Also don't understand why anyone would foam at the mouth quite so much when slagging off a City player who's been instrumental in our success over the last three seasons.

This Joe Hart stuff has gone way beyond genuine criticisms and has turned to pure hatred from some City "fans". I don't have a problem with someone pointing out a few mistakes they made but what I do have a problem with is some pathetic excuse for fans on here putting every single thing Joe does under the microscope in an attempt to find a way to slag him off for it. His appearance, his adverts, his England performances, him shouting for the ball back, his interviews etc etc they comb over these with the sole purpose of finding something they can come on here to slag him off for. He's a fucking City player you pricks in case you have forgotten that and one that has always given his all for us and won us vital points in seasons past and even the season just gone where he was poor for half of it.

Joe could run into a burning building and save an entire family and still the cunts on here would criticise him saying he should have been practicing his kicking instead of rescuing them. He's a City player, he's our number 1 and he isn't going anywhere. Get over it and get off his back.

RandomJ said:
Mister Appointment said:
NipHolmes said:
Hart was calamitous for us last season and rightly dropped.
The second goal he could've done better, I wont change from that stance.

As for us lucky to have him, no, he's lucky to have us. We were lucky to have him in 11/12 and he's dines out on that season since. He has rushes of blood to head, poor thrower of ball and kicks are wayward.

Point me to examples of Joe disproving the criticisms I've sated please because I tell you now he's poor in the departments I've mentioned. Cabalero is better than Hart, if we drop hart next season I fear for Joe, he simply wont force his way back in like he did v Costel. If he's dropped eh will be sold, rightly so too. Please watch last season where he was a liability in big games, the Bayern match, the game v Chelsea where he fucked up and rushed out in front of Nastasic to name but two games.

Also don't understand why anyone would foam at the mouth quite so much when slagging off a City player who's been instrumental in our success over the last three seasons.

This Joe Hart stuff has gone way beyond genuine criticisms and has turned to pure hatred from some City "fans". I don't have a problem with someone pointing out a few mistakes they made but what I do have a problem with is some pathetic excuse for fans on here putting every single thing Joe does under the microscope in an attempt to find a way to slag him off for it. His appearance, his adverts, his England performances, him shouting for the ball back, his interviews etc etc they comb over these with the sole purpose of finding something they can come on here to slag him off for. He's a fucking City player you pricks in case you have forgotten that and one that has always given his all for us and won us vital points in seasons past and even the season just gone where he was poor for half of it.

Joe could run into a burning building and save an entire family and still the cunts on here would criticise him saying he should have been practicing his kicking instead of rescuing them. He's a City player, he's our number 1 and he isn't going anywhere. Get over it and get off his back.

THIS

karen7 said:
RandomJ said:
Mister Appointment said:

THIS
Sorry i'm not seeing this,he's been rightly criticised by some and others will stick up for him.Just peoples opinions differing.

Thenumber1blue said:
karen7 said:
RandomJ said:

THIS
Sorry i'm not seeing this,he's been rightly criticised by some and others will stick up for him.Just peoples opinions differing.

Agreed.

Disappointed with the keyboard warrior name calling from some posters.

If Caballero is coming in then I see Pellegrini letting them battle it out for number one spot during pre-season.

Caballero from the performances I have seen of him could play for any top 4 team in the top European league's and I doubt very much he is coming here to be happy as a number two are that we are paying around 7m for a cup keeper.\

Hart is a decent keeper but for me he is still inconsistent, he came back well from being dropped but he still had shaky moments, the Everton away performance in my opinion papered over a few cracks.

I don't think Joe's position is cemented at all.

He's our number one and rightly so... Showed a lot of character after being rightly dropped.... And wouldn't surprise even though how shit England are at the moment... He could be the new captain

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
The City defence seemed more at ease with Pants in goal last season, more calm and confident in my opinion or is that just how I felt watching in the stands?
I do not share that feeling.
There seems to be a perpetrated myth when it comes to Pantimilimon that he is an excellent keeper when he is average, good at best. I guess that comes from a combination of him being a nice guy and this other idea that Joe is cocky, big headed, egotistical, overrated, head and shoulders using, thick, drop a bollock every single week wanker.

With Pants in net, he was shit against Arsenal - conceded 3, its a good job we outscored them and were better than them. Sunderland away he should be saving goals from that angle and we were shite.
Sunderland in the CC final, yeah we won and he was solid, but our defence fucked up and looked shaky in front of him. Blackburn away speaks for itself with our conceded goal. Watford at home he should have especially done better with the 2nd goal.

Pants is a good guy and at best a very solid keeper, but people let far too many extraneous factors cloud their judgement of his footballing capabilities. And with this I am not discrediting his good games for us, or where we looked good in defence with him in (such as Spurs and Norwich), but we didn't look any more at ease with him between the sticks.

BlueTG said:
The City defence seemed more at ease with Pants in goal last season, more calm and confident in my opinion or is that just how I felt watching in the stands?
There seems to be a perpetrated myth when it comes to Pantimilimon that he is an excellent keeper when he is average, good at best. I guess that comes from a combination of him being a nice guy and this other idea that Joe is cocky, big headed, egotistical, overrated, head and shoulders using, thick, drop a bollock every single week wanker.

With Pants in net, he was shit against Arsenal - conceded 3, its a good job we outscored them and were better than them. Sunderland away he should be saving goals from that angle and we were shite.
Sunderland in the CC final, yeah we won and he was solid, but our defence fucked up and looked shaky in front of him. Blackburn away speaks for itself with our conceded goal. Watford at home he should have especially done better with the 2nd goal.

Pants is a good guy and at best a very solid keeper, but people let far too many extraneous factors cloud their judgement of his footballing capabilities. And with this I am not discrediting his good games for us, or where we looked good in defence with him in (such as Spurs and Norwich), but we didn't look any more at ease with him between the sticks.

This

Pants probably the mort overrated player on bluemoon, more so than the myth that is nastasic

forevermancity said:
BlueTG said:

This

Pants probably the mort overrated player on bluemoon, more so than the myth that is nastasic

Yep the most overrated player since BWP... It'll be interesting to see how good he really is if he gets a run of games for Sunderland, too many people let sentiment cloud their judgment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.