Joe Hart (continued)

Blueband Brother said:
Joe Hart is our number one keeper and anyone that think otherwise is just deluding themselves, The new keeper will keep him on his feet and will play some games over the course of the season but Joe Hart is one of our main players.

you talk too much sense …… Jo Hart is one of the best keepers in Europe and if you are a Blue you should be glad to have him. It beggars belief that so called City fans can continue to berate him

remember arthur mann said:
Can't understand a goalkeeper who's about to face a penalty, taking in the scenes of the crowd and ad boards, Zilch concentration !

I thought I just watched our keeper save TWO penalties….must have been dreaming

Bpughh said:
Blueband Brother said:
Joe Hart is our number one keeper and anyone that think otherwise is just deluding themselves, The new keeper will keep him on his feet and will play some games over the course of the season but Joe Hart is one of our main players.

so basically what you're saying is that joe hart is untouchable?

Many want him to be. But I think those fans are in for a rude awakening. He's no more untouchable than Given, Barry or De Jong were, though their fanclubs believed otherwise.

He has to keep his spot, same as any other keeper. Casillas found that out.

Blue Haze said:
Bpughh said:
Blueband Brother said:

Many want him to be. But I think those fans are in for a rude awakening. He's no more untouchable than Given, Barry or De Jong were, though their fanclubs believed otherwise.

NONE of our players are untouchable - hence why Joe was dropped for a while last season. BUT he is a keeper any other club would love to have

Bpughh said:
Blueband Brother said:

Nobody is untouchable.What does that actually mean. I am saying he is clearly the best we have and all this criticism he gets is strange to say the least as it is incessant. When he plays well,'' he is arrogant'', when he have a bad game or make a mistake, then ''he is horrible and anyone should start ahead of him.''

It seems like the guy cannot win. I have said it before and I will reiterate that he is one of the best keepers around and people should learn to deal win that and focus all that negative energy somewhere else.

Blue Haze said:
Bpughh said:
Blueband Brother said:

Last season shows that Joe Hart can be dropped so the untouchable thing does not really make sense and there is no awakening there. What I am saying is that he is our number one, our best keeper and the fact that we have brought a new keeper does not change anything. The criticism and skepticism directed towards him more or less produces a level of pressure on Hart anyway and I am sure he is aware of that.

Blueband Brother said:
Blue Haze said:
Bpughh said:

Last season shows that Joe Hart can be dropped so the untouchable thing does not really make sense and there is no awakening there. What I am saying is that he is our number one, our best keeper and the fact that we have brought a new keeper does not change anything. The criticism and skepticism directed towards him more or less produces a level of pressure on Hart anyway and I am sure he is aware of that.

I'm with you all the way…… but some will never understand

CC1 said:
Blueband Brother said:
Blue Haze said:

I'm with you all the way…… but some will never understand

I just think we need to give him a break. This has been going on from day one, from the day he replaced Given and as I said it is rather strange that he attracts so much inexplicable contempt and skepticism, even from the media. He has been a major player over the past 3 years and an integral part of what we have achieved in that time.

One of the best in Europe?

Some of our fans are too loyal.

He was at fault for both goals last night.

Pantilimon displaced him for 6 or 7 league games last season.

He's nowhere near as good as he was in 11-12, regressed ever since.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Davs 19 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Don't hold hold your breath for any of that fact acknowledgement Barcs.

Bang on.
I just don't get this open season on Joe Hart in the closed season. I'm all for seeing how Willy sizes up but willing failure and pouring scorn on one of ours before a ball's been kicked in anger has me filing these mardy arses under wanker.

This thread has been full of wankers who's main contribution to this site is to slag Hart off, and have been taking great pleasure from any goals scored against him because it affords them the 'proof' to back up their ridiculous campaign.

City supporters my fuckin arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.