Joe Hart (continued)

pudge said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
pudge said:
It's more the idea that someone can "guarantee" something when it's impossible to prove

My point is, if he gets given his chance, he will displace Joe in goal. He's a brilliant goalkeeper.
I agree with that point, I just don't agree with posting such things as your previous "guarantee" which was a rather separate point.

I said that because I have never seen Caballero balloon out of his box and cost his side a point against a top team.

pudge said:
My point is, if he gets given his chance, he will displace Joe in goal. He's a brilliant goalkeeper.
I agree with that point, I just don't agree with posting such things as your previous "guarantee" which was a rather separate point.

I said that because I have never seen Caballero balloon out of his box and cost his side a point against a top team.
Perhaps not, but he has done things like this..

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzOR9eE-yhQ[/video]

All 'keepers make mistakes, I'm certain Caballero made one this pre-season by taking too much time on the ball. We've now got 2 top 'keepers that will push each other, not just Caballero pushing Joe.

It's like saying, if we signed Ibra last year I guarantee he wouldn't have been injured as much as Jovetic..

pudge said:

Your opinions maybe valid but your guarantees definitely aren't.

Davs 19 said:
Thank you mate, maybe some of these tools on here will realise that its possible to watch a keeper.

So , it's easy then. For the fourth and last time, how many full games have watched him play ? Approximately................thought not

Again you're asking a ridiculous question, I have watched him plenty of times, as LC said La Liga is on the TV every weekend, I remember following them a lot during Pellegrini's Champions League run. As for an exact number, I couldn't give you an exact number, just as you couldn't give me one for City.

That's why I used the word approximately.

I've seen Hart play approximately 200 full games, Willy , 6.

It really isn't as difficult a question as you seem to find it.

All I was trying to do was establish how you came to your opinion that Willy is better than Joe .

I can't give an opinion because I haven't seen enough of Caballero to form an opinion.

I'm sure anyone interested will have now formed their opinion of just how much you've seen of Caballero.

My interest ended when you either couldn't or wouldn't answer a pretty simple question.

Enjoy the rest of the evening

Ps: have a check on how many full Malaga games have been on sky in the last two seasons

PPs: if you think anyone that challenges you is a 'tool' , an internet footy forum may not be the place for you ;.)

Davs 19 said:
Davs 19 said:
So , it's easy then. For the fourth and last time, how many full games have watched him play ? Approximately................thought not

Again you're asking a ridiculous question, I have watched him plenty of times, as LC said La Liga is on the TV every weekend, I remember following them a lot during Pellegrini's Champions League run. As for an exact number, I couldn't give you an exact number, just as you couldn't give me one for City.

All I was trying to do was establish how you came to your opinion that Willy is better than Joe .

I can't give an opinion because I haven't seen enough of Caballero to form an opinion.

I'm sure anyone interested will have now formed their opinion of just how much you've seen of Caballero.

My interest ended when you either couldn't or wouldn't answer a pretty simple question.

Ps: have a check on how many full Malaga games have been on sky in the last two seasons

PPs: if you think anyone that challenges you is a 'tool' , an internet footy forum may not be the place for you ;.)

So because I can't give an exact number that means I can't form an opinion? I'd rather not throw out a figure thanks, however I can't wait for you to come back here 6 months into the sesson and admit that i was right.

I'll say one thing, I definitively remember a wonderful performance from Caballero away at the Bernabou last sessom, he was phemonemal, save after save, positionally brilliant. You might not like the fact that there are better keepers out there than Joe, but I guarentee you'll change your opinion on who is the better goalkeeper at the end of the season.

Enjoy your evening, too.

Davs 19 said:

So because I can't give an exact number that means I can't form an opinion? I'd rather not throw out a figure thanks, however I can't wait for you to come back here 6 months into the sesson and admit that i was right.

I'll say one thing, I definitively remember a wonderful performance from Caballero away at the Bernabou last sessom, he was phemonemal, save after save, positionally brilliant. You might not like the fact that there are better keepers out there than Joe, but I guarentee you'll change your opinion on who is the better goalkeeper at the end of the season.

Enjoy your evening, too.

Brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.