Joe Hart (continued)

Joe Hart is our number one keeper and anyone that think otherwise is just deluding themselves, The new keeper will keep him on his feet and will play some games over the course of the season but Joe Hart is one of our main players.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Barcon said:
Another silly mistake from Joe, no need to come charging off his line.

Getting pretty sad now mate. He just saved two penalties.

And was at fault for the goal that led to penalties for charging off his line when he didn't need too.
There's never any gaurantees,

His place is without doubt up for grabs if he continues to make mistakes like that. Think Willy has made a decent showing and i think t fair to say that his distribution is better than Joes

Hart should start though

I think the biggest concern would be two weeks to go and Kompany / MDM aint played and we are still waiting on Mangala or whomever

Its only a charity shield but i feel sure most City fans would want to see us win it again

Barcon said:
Another silly mistake from Joe, no need to come charging off his line.

And was at fault for the goal that led to penalties for charging off his line when he didn't need too.

I know he was. It's just that you only seem to come on here to slag him off. That's the sad bit.
Anyway, you have every right to slag off as many City players as you like mate.

Davs 19 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Barcon said:
Don't hold hold your breath for any of that fact acknowledgement Barcs.

Bang on.
I just don't get this open season on Joe Hart in the closed season. I'm all for seeing how Willy sizes up but willing failure and pouring scorn on one of ours before a ball's been kicked in anger has me filing these mardy arses under wanker.

Blueband Brother said:
Joe Hart is our number one keeper and anyone that think otherwise is just deluding themselves, The new keeper will keep him on his feet and will play some games over the course of the season but Joe Hart is one of our main players.

so basically what you're saying is that joe hart is untouchable?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.