Joe Hart - First Goal ???

If any body was at fault it was Kompany in my opinion, but he appears to be immune from all criticism with all other players being fair game.

just watched the goal again no way could hart have gone back to his goal once kompany had recovered

sam-caddick said:
It was Hart's fault in my opinion.

Kompany was shielding the goal but for some reason Hart stepped off his line and seemed to go directly behind Kompany leaving Sterling to knock it on to his right and basically pass into an open net.

Kompany should maybe have gone towards Sterling more but Hart made a shocker coming off his line.

You could not be more wrong if you tried. When Kompany gets done Joe comes of his line. Then when Joe moves to his right following Sterling so he can see him Kompany steps in front of him blocking his view.

If you don't believe me watch the Liverpool 3 City 2 Abridged Anfield action video on the official site.

route46 said:
just watched the goal again no way could hart have gone back to his goal once kompany had recovered

He possibly couldn't have got right back to his line, but he could have improved his position by moving back and to his left (rather than being directly behind Kompany where he was fuck all use). He would at minimum have increased the width of coverage.

Neither Kompany nor Hart did well on that second goal.

Hart was totally out of position, no clue what he was thinking on that. It was like something Chesney at Arsenal would do.

Blue Haze said:
Neither Kompany nor Hart did well on that second goal.

Hart was totally out of position, no clue what he was thinking on that. It was like something Chesney at Arsenal would do.

Second goal or first goal?

I'm glad someone has created this post because it was frankly one of the most embarrassing amateurish pieces of goalkeeping I've ever seen at the top level.

I still don't actually know what he did he ended up almost on the penalty spot so Sterling had an empty net it was very strange.

Sorry guys --I've critised Hart in the past but don't think it's fair blaming him for the Liverpool defeat. There's not many good young goalkeepers around --it tends to be a position that improves with age and he is getting there (experience that is --not age !) The first goal was a total cock up and I'm sorry to say Vinnie got turned inside out ( not fit on the day) and ended up blocking Harts view. He pulled off a top class save just after and can't be faulted for the second (who should have been picking up Skirttle? --Vinnie )and the 3rd --nuff said !!!

Has anybody noticed the2nd goal?not to dissimilar to wigan@ wembley "hart pushes Liverpool forward out of the way causing him to be 2yds off his line, one of our defenders is marking the forward once skyrtl makes the run hart is off his line!, IF HE WAS ON HIS LINE HE,D have had a simple catch, simple scenario stay on your line &let he defenders get involved in all the argy Bargy (no pun intended zabba MDMA or agggggguuuuueeeeeeeerrrroroooooooooo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.