Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct but this is Joe Hart and you know damn well there would be a meal made of it right up until the season starts and who would want that in all honesty? I don't blame him, look at the post match thread of that game and tell me most fans get that.
If you are thinking about making mistakes then you shouldn't be on the pitch, so he better get over his fears or he'll be spending a lot of time sat on the bench. If Pep asks him why he kicked it long and his response is "I'm afraid of the stick I'll get if I make a mistake, so I played it safe", he'd probably be sold in the morning. If he wants to be our keeper he needs thicker skin than that.

If you are thinking about making mistakes then you shouldn't be on the pitch, so he better get over his fears or he'll be spending a lot of time sat on the bench. If Pep asks him why he kicked it long and his response is "I'm afraid of the stick I'll get if I make a mistake, so I played it safe", he'd probably be sold in the morning. If he wants to be our keeper he needs thicker skin than that.
Nah I disagree the England trashing he got has only just died down name me another Keeper that has been given as much harsh treatment and I'll buy until then it's a no from me.

Last edited:
Nah I disagree the England trashing he got has only just died down name me another Keeper that has been given as much harsh treatment and I'll buy until then it's a no from me.

Stop being so soft.

He's a professional footballer for Christ's sake. If he cant handle the pressure and uses that as a bail out, then big o is absolutely right. His arse will be getting splinters on the bench.

You have to have broader shoulders than that and not transform into a female.

Stop being so soft.

He's a professional footballer for Christ's sake. If he cant handle the pressure and uses that as a bail out, then big o is absolutely right. His arse will be getting splinters on the bench.

You have to have broader shoulders than that and not transform into a female.
It's over the top and a lot of it is bollocks blaming him for goals that were not his error. Needs to work on his kicking/distribution and ball control but the defense needs to be settled and be able to support FIRST they are not there yet. Give over with the thicker skin every single player at the top can let the press and fans get the better of them and suffer dips in form or prolong a rough patch it's a fallacy to claim everyone at the top is immune. They never use it as a bail out btw none of them ever admit anythings got the better of them why would they do that?

I hope he does!
I'm talking about here and now as we stand. Both of our keepers have an issue with distribution and it needs fixing.

So am I!
I'm also saying until our defence and midfield sort their game out NO keeper will be able to demonstrate good distribution - even Neuer would fail!
We need Stones 86% pass accuracy, pace and vision. We need Otamendi as he is pretty good at the required skills too. Vince is a couple of points back but probably good enough. As to the rest only Fernandinho definitely has it and the rest were just total rubbish against Arsenal.
There is no chicken and egg situation here - the defence and midfield HAVE to be good enough and confident enough or it doesn't work at all. They were not good enough against Arsenal.

It's over the top and a lot of it is bollocks blaming him for goals that were not his error. Needs to work of his kicking/distribution and ball control but the defense needs to be settled and be able to support FIRST they are not there yet.

It is over the top. But that's not relevant he should still be open minded enough to deal with it.

Your now bringing in the defence/midfield as some sort of reasoning behind Joe's poor distribution. Your right, both need to function but that doesn't excuse the fact that his short passing is horrendous. It always has been even when that type of keeping wasn't required.

It is over the top. But that's not relevant he should still be open minded enough to deal with it.

Your now bringing in the defence/midfield as some sort of reasoning behind Joe's poor distribution. Your right, both need to function but that doesn't excuse the fact that his short passing is horrendous. It always has been even when that type of keeping wasn't required.
Yes he needs to work on it but as I was saying it was the wrong time to learn that when the defense were struggling to cope themselves, they did better in first half in that regard which made it easier on Willy.

Yes he need to work on it but I was saying it was the wrong time to learn that when the defense were struggling to cope themselves, they did better in first half in that regard which made it easier on Willy.

It was a training exercise dressed up as a football match. It was exactly the time to be doing it, all of them. And do it we did.

We looked fucking scary but now Pep knows where he stands.

I hope he does!

I'm talking about here and now as we stand. Both of our keepers have an issue with distribution and it needs fixing.

Not saying you are wrong or right, but would be interested to read your views about how to resolve these issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.