Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a training exercise dressed up as a football match. It was exactly the time to be doing it, all of them. And do it we did.

We looked fucking scary but now Pep knows where he stands.
Nah already told you why that's not the case. Televised match, even our own fans don't get it(again read the post match thread result mattered to too many and the mistakes) trying to learn something new when you've been with the squad less than any other keeper(overlooked fact again comparing him to Willy) you at least want the rest of your team to be up to speed.

It wasn't the right time for his own rep to go overboard and make a mistake for you Hart haters do jump on and beat him with(which they would have it'd be all over this thread) when he's already hearing about possible replacements on the radar. Why not wait till the defense know what they are doing and you've had enough time with Pep in training to do yourself justice? Which is smarter be honest?

Nah already told you why that's not the case. Televised match, even our own fans don't get it(again read the post match thread result mattered to too many and the mistakes) trying to learn something new when you've been with the squad less than any other keeper(overlooked fact again comparing him to Willy) you at least want the rest of your team to be up to speed.

It wasn't the right time for his own rep to go overboard and make a mistake for you Hart haters do jump on and beat him with(which they would have it'd be all over this thread) when he's already hearing about possible replacements on the radar. Why not wait till the defense know what they are doing and you've had enough time with Pep in training to do yourself justice? Which is smarter be honest?

Which is smarter?? Really??

Fella, we have the greatest manager on the face of this earth. He saw fit to do it.

I'm going to leave it at that, we could go around in circles here. Enjoy your night.

Which is smarter?? Really??

Fella, we have the greatest manager on the face of this earth. He saw fit to do it.

I'm going to leave it at that, we could go around in circles here. Enjoy your night.
He's not a wizard it will take time, giving Hart half a game in friendly is one thing but you think he was expecting a world of difference in his first game back? Made the effort but quickly realized the team weren't offering him the right support and played some long balls mountain/mole-hill(expectation levels more realistic and all that remember?). Yeah circular, enjoy your night too. :)

Last edited:
Not saying you are wrong or right, but would be interested to read your views about how to resolve these issues?

Practice, trust.

Pep Guardiola is a philosopher and often stands in the face of criticism. His methods cause waves my freind, but he always gets there.

Some of this squad will also get there. Some won't.

Practice, trust.

Pep Guardiola is a philosopher and often stands in the face of criticism. His methods cause waves my freind, but he always gets there.

Some of this squad will also get there. Some won't.

Are you some kind of wannabee fortune cookie?

Are you some kind of fortune cookie?

Fucking lol

His methods mate are way out there. Read his book if you haven't already. Great documentary on sky last night as well.

He's a complex guy, and you could probably level the same question to him.

A lot of posters on this board are very black and white and will find it a challenge understanding the man.

He said it in his first press conference. Fasten your seat belts

Pep mind readers lol... we've no idea what Peps expectations of Hart were in his first 45min back in action Willy and Angus have had since the start of July with a smaller squad. I don't agree he'll have said "Ohhh long ball!! That's Hart gone made my mind up that did". Lets just wait and see, I think Hart's staying anyway, Willy having had more time may get the nod at the start of the season until Joe starts getting the hang of it in training.

Pep mind readers lol... we've no idea what Peps expectations of Hart were in his first 45min back in action Willy and Angus have had since the start of July with a smaller squad. I don't agree he'll have said "Ohhh long ball!! That's Hart gone made my mind up that did". Lets just wait and see, I think Hart's staying anyway.

Pep mind readers? Ha

I don't think the most experienced palm reader would get anywhere with this guy.

It's exciting though. He's a great personality and already I love his enthusiasm on the touchline.

All this talk about Hart etc etc, I'm absolutely certain that he's 20 steps ahead of us.

He will know who his keeper is, and this thread will rear it's head once more at about 4:30 this Saturday when we can all see which keeper he's gone with.

Pep mind readers? Ha

I don't think the most experienced palm reader would get anywhere with this guy.

It's exciting though. He's a great personality and already I love his enthusiasm on the touchline.

All this talk about Hart etc etc, I'm absolutely certain that he's 20 steps ahead of us.

He will know who his keeper is, and this thread will rear it's head once more at about 4:30 this Saturday when we can all see which keeper he's gone with.
Yeah I'll accept any changes he makes to be fair even though I don't think this will be one, there's no point in bringing him if you are going to second guess him and moan about learning process the team will have to go through it will require patience but I think it will be very worth the odd defeat in the early stages of our transition. Some of our more moany blues will have to learn to suck it up for the greater good.

Pep mind readers? Ha

Btw you did spot the part where I said I expect Willy to get the nod for the start of the season right? That's just common sense Willy's been there since he arrived and benefited from having that extra time to work with him in training, Joe will be back in the team when he starts getting the hang of it, that's what I'm expecting so Saturday will decide nothing. Nice try though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.