Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be more to this. Something off the field maybe.

I know Joe has his limitations with his distribution, but you don't drop him for a keeper that's even worse in that department.

His days have been numbered before Pep even joined the club, Ter Stegen links started in March.

Something stinks and it doesn't add up. I'm not against replacing him with better, but he deserves better treatment than this, unless he's done something unforgivable off the field.
I dont get this argument and I hear it a lot. 'Deserves better' etc. They get paid money beyond anyones wildest dreams, they are far from treated badly. Its not about doing something unforgiveable, its whether his skills are up to the task expected of him. His distribution is possibly not what the new boss wants, and he has been consistently poor at saving shots low to his left. If another goalkeeper is more to his taste and better in those regards, then its business and not sentiment. Joe Hart is not going to short of clubs, contracts, wages and so on. Far from it.

We've currently got five English trained players - Hart, Stones, Clichy, Delph & Sterling - and can use up to 8 in the PL but only 4 in the CL.

Hope these rumours about Hart not starting today are wide of the mark. It would be a most unwelcome distraction.

If you look at Ter Stegens passing videos his passing is unreal, to see joe hart being able to half of what he can do would be good. The way he gets the right elevation on the ball to hook it out to the full backs etc and his calmness on the ball is night and day.

We've currently got five English trained players - Hart, Stones, Clichy, Delph & Sterling - and can use up to 8 in the PL but only 4 in the CL.

Sorry but I don't understand that reply - are you saying that we can only play 4 English trained players in the CL or must have at least 4 in the CL team ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.