Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with both of these but very much gutted for him.

We have to trust our manager.
Saw some weird unexpected shit yesterday but like you said we have to trust Pep because this is what comes with him & his methods.

At Barca the fans were alarmed when he got rid of the likes of Deco & gave Ronaldinho notice, but you can't argue with the result.

Most of it isn't "discussion" its just piss taking of Hart dropping, punching, missing, or hoofing it, hardly discussion, by those who don't seem to like Hart anyway, and ignoring what Pep has said, before and after yesterday's game, that there is no issue between them.

I've no doubt Hart is upset about being left out, and I'd expect nothing less, but its up to Hart to deal with it professionally and respond, personally as a City fan that's what I hope happens.

A bit of humour is not a bad thing and I don't believe you fall for the management speak when it comes to players, no one is that naive, if he had an issue with him ability or attitude wise he won't be sharing it with us.

Think it went wrong for hart when he did the shampoo advert stopped being a serious footballer and entered the world of celebrity footballer

Joe has no future at MCFC.

He cannot distribute the ball when under pressure. And IMO there's zero chance of him acquiring this skill in the near future.

I love Joe and wish him the best - but for me - his best chance is at another club - especially as he has no chance of being our top eeeper under Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.