Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could kind of see this as far back as last year when Henry said that Pep would drop Hart. I don't think we took it that seriously. Well obviously it was going to happen. I just hope this doesn't come back to bite us.

Having read what Cheeseman has said I'm going to take a complete guess and say Joe's tried to call some shots and got above his station(maybe about his own place in the team or maybe someone being shipped out he doesn't agree with), there's being a leader in the dressing room when it's needed and there's knowing the chain of command. It's a shame if that's the case because I'm sure he means well he doesn't strike me as a malicious character, he's been here a long time has many friends in the dressing room and might feel that gives him some weight when he shouldn't make that mistake. Hope all the players learn from this, you play Peps way and it's his rules or you're gone.

Genuine question though how would we all feel if Aguero started calling the shots because he wasn't happy waiting for the slow build up from the back? We've got some players that would be very hard to replace that I'd be gutted to lose because they are that good.

Being vocal doesn't mean he's a leader. Leadership is more than that..Just like Nasri,he says what we want to hear but on the pitch naah. Wouldn't start for Bayern,Barca,Madrid,Atleti or Juve..If we should keep all fan favorites how is the club supposed to move forward? Soon it might be Zabaleta then Silva then Aguero,some here will go berserk then if you're flipping over Hart..Seems like some would rather lose games with Hart in goal than win with Bravo in it and you just know that they'll boo every mistake Bravo will make since its not their beloved Hart.. Ridiculous. P.S.Bravo has been Chile's captain for some years now,talk about leadership.

Having read what Cheeseman has said I'm going to take a complete guess and say Joe's tried to call some shots and got above his station(maybe about his own place in the team or maybe someone being shipped out he doesn't agree with), there's being a leader in the dressing room when it's needed and there's knowing the chain of command. It's a shame if that's the case because I'm sure he means well he doesn't strike me as a malicious character, he's been here a long time has many friends in the dressing room and might feel that gives him some weight when he shouldn't make that mistake. Hope all the players learn from this, you play Peps way and it's his rules or you're gone.

Genuine question though how would we all feel if Aguero started calling the shots because he wasn't happy waiting for the slow build up from the back? We've got some players that would be very hard to replace that I'd be gutted to lose because they are that good.
Yeah because Augero was receiving the ball quickly for the past 3 years.

To answer though, if Aguero acts the **** then he goes. No one is irreplaceable.

It would be exactly same, Pep would sell Aguero. Guy sold Ibrahimovic for 20 million who they paid 30-40 million + Eto and who scored 20-25 goals one season he was at Barca. He just doesn't give a shit who you are, if you cross his way you're in problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.