Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not looking forward to seeing Joe leaving tbh. We all know Joe has weaknesses but I'd rather he was given a chance to iron them out. However, we now have a top manager who knows best and we cannot be sentimental on favourite players leaving us. Look at how many top players Fergie moved on when he saw they were no longer in his future plans. As for Joe going to Everton, didn't do Tim Howard any harm.

Unfortunately for Joe, when we signed Stones it put us up to 5 association trained, non club trained players meaning one of Clichy, Joe or Delph were expendable from a Champions League squad management perspective. Seems like the Bravo thing will probably be sorted quickly and Joe shifted.

It'll be weird and sad but it's a part of the game.

I'm not looking forward to seeing Joe leaving tbh. We all know Joe has weaknesses but I'd rather he was given a chance to iron them out. However, we now have a top manager who knows best and we cannot be sentimental on favourite players leaving us. Look at how many top players Fergie moved on when he saw they were no longer in his future plans. As for Joe going to Everton, didn't do Tim Howard any harm.

If, and I'm not sure it's only football related, at least not now, something has probably been said between two of them, the issue is in his ball distribution than it's hard to make someone being footballer at 29.

It would be exactly same, Pep would sell Aguero. Guy sold Ibrahimovic for 20 million who they paid 30-40 million + Eto and who scored 20-25 goals one season he was at Barca. He just doesn't give a shit who you are, if you cross his way you're in problems.

That's how it should be, he's the boss.

If Joe is acting a tit then he should be out and the dressing room needs to be aware that Pep isn't afraid to replace any of them, if need be.

Yeah because Augero was receiving the ball quickly for the past 3 years.

To answer though, if Aguero acts the **** then he goes. No one is irreplaceable.
I'm fully aware how we've played the past three years pal, I was making up a scenario there to get the point across, you do seem to like your low hanging fruit. ;)

I agree though that's why I said the players better learn it fast, I hope he does have at least some patience with the ones that will be very expensive(if not impossible) to replace though.

One thing I really worry about if we replace Hart with a foreign goalkeeper is there will be a communication barrier for a long time between that foreign keeper and the back line. I remember that being a big issue for de Gea when he first joined the rags.

Even when we play with Willy I'm not convinced about his communication.

One thing I really worry about if we replace Hart with a foreign goalkeeper is there will be a communication barrier for a long time between that foreign keeper and the back line. I remember that being a big issue for de Gea when he first joined the rags.

Willy has really good english if i'm not mistaken, can't say much about Bravo though.

That's how it should be, he's the boss.

If Joe is acting a tit then he should be out and the dressing room needs to be aware that Pep isn't afraid to replace any of them, if need be.

Is there any evidence of him acting like a tit ? He is one of the best spoken guys and across well in interviews. Does they too pumped up before matches but that's another story

To be honest, just surprised it has gone downhill for Joe so fast. Thought he would have been given a season. So long Joe. Would be weird to see him go to Everton, but he has to save his England career, that would make sense

Most probably Pep's analyst observed Joe for months. So, pep already had details idea about Joe's ability. On top of that, Poor Euro performance didn't help him either. After couple of training sessions Pep made his mind i reckon. We all know how ruthless Pep is on decision making. We desperately waited so many years for Pep. Now pep is here. If he says so, then so be it. I love you Joe, Will miss you surely.

Tbh, don't think it will be an issue. Pep will find a suitable way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.