Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The language barrier is a concern, but not enough to dissuade Pep from finding a keeper that fits his requirements, I'd imagine.

Is there any evidence of him acting like a tit ? He is one of the best spoken guys and across well in interviews. Does they too pumped up before matches but that's another story

Not sure about evidence, but the Cheeseman interview backs up a number of media reports indicating Joe's attitude is a far bigger problem than his football.

Either which way, he's basically gone.

I've just listened to the podcast, hasn't Cheeseman had inside knowledge for some time with all things City? Doubt he'd say it if there was nothing to it. Interesting though... he talked about the Wigan final we lost, player power and the rumor Hart threw a wobbler when he heard he wasn't playing on the Friday.

From about 1hour7mins in:

Last edited:
I've just listened to the podcast, hasn't Cheeseman had inside knowledge for some time with all things City? Doubt he'd say it if there was nothing to it. Interesting though... he talked about the Wigan final we lost, player power and the rumor Hart threw a wobbler when he heard he wasn't playing on the Friday.

From about 1hour7mins in:

Oh wasn't aware of the cheeseman podcast... can anyone summarise what were the main points ?

He is a professional so would understandably upset.

Oh wasn't aware of the cheeseman podcast... can anyone summarise what were the main points ?

He is a professional so would understandably upset.
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic... sorry if it's already been posted but I didn't see it so thought I'd link to it in case anyone wanted a listen.

Last edited:
Loads in media today - Thinking back even before Pep signed for city something was leaked in media regarding Joe that Pep would want another keeper. So writing is on wall, Joe's off and is not in Pep's future plans. I wish him all the best for the future and in Pep we trust.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic... sorry if it's already been posted but I didn't see it so thought I'd link to it in case anyone wanted a listen.

Unfortunately can't listen to it , at work. Can you please summarise... What do you mean he doesn't care for Joe as a person ? Attitude problems ?

Unfortunately can't listen to it , at work. Can you please summarise... What do you mean he doesn't care for Joe as a person ? Attitude problems ?
Ah sorry then, have to be wary of sarcasm on bluemoon haha. I'll try and do a quick summary off the top of my head.

Apparently the reason Pantilimon lost his place in goal in the Wigan final was because the players knew Mancini was getting the sack and they said they want Hart in so perhaps some players have been doing this for a while(can't just be Hart but he will be a good example to make I guess). Other than that the general gist of it is some people think it's matter of getting too big for his britches and Pep's spotted a player power issue with him. He didn't help matters by not doing as asked against Arsenal or making a clear effort at the very least and he apparently made it a bit too clear he wasn't happy he wouldn't be starting at the weekend when he found out.

Willy has really good english if i'm not mistaken, can't say much about Bravo though.
Aye, Willy does but language is only a part of what I meant by communication.

Hart is just very vocal, and I don't want to lose that.

He'll yell at the defenders telling which player to pick up or telling them to watch out for a nearby player or galvanize our defenders by bollocking them or motivating them.

Joe has served City well over the years.
Joe has been well paid for doing so.
Joe had a poor Euros and Bales goal an example of his form.
His play against Arsenal sealed it for Pep.
If he stays and fights for his place he will become a better player under Pep, but that no longer appears a possibility.
It is very difficult to make an assessment looking outside in.
But a new keeper will be purchased.
Joe will be sold. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.