Joe Hart + Mancini's Comments

Matt the Giant said:
Is there a clip of these comments from Roberto somewhere or are the words only in printing?

It was broadcast live on 5live.

With regard to the media even winning the league hasn't kept the cunts off our backs.

I thought what Joe said was spot on, it wasn't the time to be patting themselves on the back for a good performance when they were 2-1 up with five minutes to go. Mancini just got sucked in by the interviewer misrepresenting the gist of what Joe said.

The interviewer chose his words carefully. If he had said that Joe said that all the players have to take the blame for losing after being in front 5 mins from the end , that sounds very different from "Hart is criticising the players" especially to a foreigner whose language skills make it difficult to understand some of the subtleties of English.

Joe said exactly what Mancini said "We shouldn't lose from 2-1 with 5 mins to go"

Got to respect Mancini for what he's done at City BUT his man management skills are wank at best!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Mancini doesn't think properly when angered, he's a very sore loser which is a good thing really.

I'm glad both Joe and Mancini are fucked off as that game was 3 points in the bag at 85 minutes!!

Very good point.

What a slap down for Joe when he was trying to portray the team as winners and not smalltime.. Mancini's man management skills when the chips are down leave alot to be desired.

cookster said:
Joe said exactly what Mancini said "We shouldn't lose from 2-1 with 5 mins to go"

Got to respect Mancini for what he's done at City BUT his man management skills are wank at best!

What was funny was you could see anger flash across Mancini's face, he went on his daft monologue about Hart, then he said almost word for word what Hart had said!

we couldve been 4-0 down before half time if he hadnt of been so alert, i was gutted for him with their last two goals but he will be his biggest critic. was brilliant to see him so fired up and not being content nearly getting a result. all our squad should follow suite, we are the champions of england now. we've got to have the mind set we should be able to go anywhere and get a result.

I didn't hear Hart criticize the 'team' - only himself. Either the club blanket ban the entire squad from doing interviews, or they allow the players to speak the truth.
I thought the interview responses were spot on by Hart considering the way he must have been feeling.
As for his performance - he's the best GK in the Country, but he does seem to have a weakness in the speed he gets down to low shots and i've seen this a time or two. Not sure what he can do to improve that - maybe lose some weight......................................??

Didsbury Dave said:
cookster said:

What was funny was you could see anger flash across Mancini's face, he went on his daft monologue about Hart, then he said almost word for word what Hart had said!

maybe anger crosses his face becouse

a) he's tired of hart undeperfoming

b) becouse in some way hart had set a different tone to the postmatch comment to the one the manager would have setted.
at the end of the day a manager should be free to choice to say "we had a great match , i want to thank all the team , we was very close to an historical win at the world most difficult ground" without some stupid player force him to follow a different approach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.