Joe Hart [MERGED]

Re: Thank god we didn't sell Given...

Again, Hart is not a fucking Superman. He got unlucky, happens to everyone once in a while. Altogether, a very decent performance, in my view.

Re: Hart attack time yet again time for Shay to get his chance.

Armaan said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
If you honestly believe shay given is a better keeper than joe then your entitled to that opinion, however if you would like me to debate give me 10 mins while i stop laughing......

fuck me talk about knowing fek all
Just as i can say the same to you.... So if someone disagrees with you they automatically know fek all??? I never wanted a debate was just stating my opinion that Shays better. Goodbye

no he ain't....laters

PaulPowre said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Dont talk shit!

How fucking short are peoples memories on here? Hart is the best keeper in the Prem, yes he will make the odd mistake but we have to stick with him! This outcry for Given is a joke, the guy is finished, I hope we sell him if for no other reason than to stop shit threads like this springing up! Nobody was calling for Given after WHL or The Emirates.

"Best keeper in the prem"?

He has cost at least 4 goals out of the last 9 against us. The defence confidence in him is shot to pieces as well as his own confidence.

But how many points has he saved us? No keeper in the World is mistake free least of all Given! I dont even think today was a howler on Joes part!

wanderer72 said:
Again, Hart is not a fucking Superman. He got unlucky, happens to everyone once in a while. Altogether, a very decent performance, in my view.

FFS we lost hahhahaha

I honestly don't think either of our keepers are in the Prem top 3.

Re: Hart attack time yet again time for Shay to get his chance.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Armaan said:
Just as i can say the same to you.... So if someone disagrees with you they automatically know fek all??? I never wanted a debate was just stating my opinion that Shays better. Goodbye

no he ain't....laters
In your opinion....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.