Joe Hart [Merged]

Re: Joe Hart

The thing is its not the first time both Bayern goals came from parrys they'd obviously watched videos of previous matches Pantimillion did similar thing against Wolves on Wednesday night so maybe it's something to do with their training methods. I still don't think there's a better keeper out there as others have said he's still young and hopefully can learn and will be the best keeper for a long time.

If every keeper saved every shot and held on to the ball every game would be 0-0...
Joe saves more than he conceeds...For me thats good enough.
Get over it please.

I used to play in goal for Greenfield Street in Hyde when I was 12 in 1965 so know what I'm talking about.

Joe was definitely at fault, should get his act together......

Maybe having Shay Given on the bench helped Joe Hart 'retain his focus'. JH does seem to have slipped down a notch or two, concentration-wise, since Shay's unfortunate departure. On current form, he is our weakest link.

joe is a great keeper

but he needs to learn how to parry with real strong wrists so that the ball goes out a lot further, or should be pushing them to the side, not in the middle of the goal

sarah_jane_wow said:
Maybe having Shay Given on the bench helped Joe Hart 'retain his focus'. JH does seem to have slipped down a notch or two, concentration-wise, since Shay's unfortunate departure. On current form, he is our weakest link.

weakest link? be quiet, joe is unreal, we are lucky to have him

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Chocolate wrists in the last few games.

I wonder if he had dropped below his usual standards since Given moved on.

There is absolutely no pressure on him.

He got Kompany red-carded IMO.

Kompant got himself sent off,second to react just as Stearman was for Kolarov's.For me if the ball is parried outside the six it's the whole defence that share's the blame keeper included but he has to get help from the defender's.It's no disaster and Hart is only gonna get better.

sarah_jane_wow said:

I cant believe some of the stuff i read on here sometimes, its like i have entered a parallel universe

If Hart becomes half as good as Kaspers dad then that will do for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.