Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

whp.blue said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
2 PL Titles

1 FA Cup

1 League Cup

1 Charity Shield

1 runners up PL

Goalkeeper wise, Joe played is part well…… He lets in one lousy goal.

Cut the lad some slack, he's City though and through like us.

Same medal haul as Dzeko and look how he gets treated on here Hart is not beyond criticism and he has had many chances but he is no longer improving as a keeper
Good point that !

Don't like the bloke. Treats the mascots like shit every week, no more so than today. Give shit get shit. Karma?

Took his eye off the ball last season, head turned by the trappings of fame, and he hasn't recovered.

A right f'in ditherer with the ball too.

I'd always back Hart but his progress just seems to have come to a halt, hope he gets back to his complete best but I look at him now and I don't see that confident lad back from 10-12 who controls his box, really worries me on corners and crosses

Will be one happy day for me when Joe Hart finally gets dropped permanently. Been shite for far too long. Play Caballero in our next match and if he does alright then he stays in net for the season.

Stoned Rose said:
Caballero.

Prior to being dropped last year Joe was absolutely bobbins and made a lot of very sill errors. The 2nd v Chelsea and the first v Bayern were fucking disgraceful and unacceptable against rivals like them. The pathetic showings v Villa and Cardiff to.

Watch the season review DVD over if you need proof.

This lack of reliability won't have escaped MP and he will have made his mind up then to sign Caballero, a man he 'trusts' (one of MP's favourite phrases).

Hart may start the season but imo will be displaced by Caballero.

What we saw today is the same as I allude to above. Basically, poor goalkeeping.

Had he saved that I feel we'd have got at least a point today.

I've also noticed that Hart is definitely much weaker on his left than his right.

If Caballero doesn't start against Arsenal I'll be very surprised.

It'll give MP the chance to draw 'proper' comparison prior to the CL game and see who he feels he has most 'trust' in.

Thenumber1blue said:
whp.blue said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
2 PL Titles

1 FA Cup

1 League Cup

1 Charity Shield

1 runners up PL

Goalkeeper wise, Joe played is part well…… He lets in one lousy goal.

Cut the lad some slack, he's City though and through like us.

Same medal haul as Dzeko and look how he gets treated on here Hart is not beyond criticism and he has had many chances but he is no longer improving as a keeper
Good point that !

Listing medal hauls is, in isolation, pretty much pointless.

Look at John O'shea and Wes Brown.

Stoned Rose said:
If Caballero doesn't start against Arsenal I'll be very surprised.

Good shout seeing as Arsenal struggled to score against him the other week...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.