Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

Seemingly the club have stalled plans to give him a new contract. I don't really blame them and think this is a very important season for him. He has to find the 2010-12 form again to be worth the bumper contract he'll undoubtedly get.

The problem even if he doesn't find that form is the homegrown issue, especially as there are no other good homegrown goalkeepers about. We simply can't afford to lose anymore unless we start an aggressive (and expensive) recruitment campaign of top homegrown eligible talent who are or may be good enough for such an elite squad (Bale, Sterling, Ramsey, Barkley, Schneiderlin, Stones - not sure if Pogba counts).

Doesn't sound like City are in a rush to get Hart's contract extended...

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 1h
Guardian + Mirror: City are keeping Joe Hart waiting on a new contract (current deal ends in 2016). Joe "relaxed" about the situation.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:

Guardian + Mirror: City are keeping Joe Hart waiting on a new contract (current deal ends in 2016). Joe "relaxed" about the situation.

Mate,i'm sure its been mentioned to you several times,but you don't appear to have caught on......... the lad who posted immediately before you,LoveCity,is City Watch.

FantasyIreland said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

Mate,i'm sure its been mentioned to you several times,but you don't appear to have caught on......... the lad who posted immediately before you,LoveCity,is City Watch.

haha ! also Telegraph is saying he is going to extend 5 year contract soon...either i have been a fan of Hart , am hoping he really does come good this year...

From the short amount of time Willy was in net preseason he didn't inspire confidence.

Looks like we have two duffers in goal to be honest. Don't rate Hart one bit any more. Gets beaten at his near post like he doesn't give a fuck.

Maybe we can still get Valdez when he recovers from injury?

It occurs to me that Joe Hart is closing in on the record for the most capped City player for England. I think Colin Bell still holds that with 49.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.