Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

I would actually love if we 'do a Madrid' and play Caballero in the CL, League Cup and the FA Cup, whilst let Hart in goal for the league games.

Then again, it should depend mainly on the form they provide, but if both could do the job, I would see it as a good scenario.

Looks like it's Willy today.........as I've said in a previous post it's now a matter of having two number 1's and they will each play at different times throughout the season like any other squad player.

We will soon see if it disrupts the communication in defence, that's our only worry but I think Peller's would have thought of that already!

Hungarian blue said:
I would actually love if we 'do a Madrid' and play Caballero in the CL, League Cup and the FA Cup, whilst let Hart in goal for the league games.

Then again, it should depend mainly on the form they provide, but if both could do the job, I would see it as a good scenario.
I agree with this. Good mixture as well, both get games atleast in the first part of the season regularly.

Willy. Both of their goals were OK today but again a match goes by where Joe Hart has nothing to do but pick the ball out of his net. First was hit high but still near post. Sick of Hart.

Question marks on Hart for both goals today, particularly the first. Caballero will be in the team soon IMO.

Don't understand what has happened with Hart but he looks a shadow of his former self.

Braggster said:
Question marks on Hart for both goals today, particularly the first. Caballero will be in the team soon IMO.

Don't understand what has happened with Hart but he looks a shadow of his former self.

Agreed he committed to early for the first and looked to be out of position for the second. I expect willy in the side for the next games. To be fair he played well in the first half and looked sharp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.